At-Tibyan: Easy Way to Qur’anic Reading (PDF with AUDIO)
An excellent and innovative brain child of the pioneering author, Dr. V Abdur Rahim, At-Tibyan is very useful to those who want to learn the art of reading Qur’anic Arabic through some basic English speech sounds.
This book takes me down the memory lane when I was personally involved in the making of the CD version of this book even I edited the brochure and advertisement material.
The late Khateeb, Mufti and Qaari Janab Muhammad Qasim Bhopali (May Allah forgive him and grant him the highest place in Jannah) had taken keen interest in the recording of this book’s CD.
I am happy to present this book through LQ-Toronto.
A word about the approach of this book from the pen of its author:
At-Tibyan presents a scientific method to learn to read the Glorious Qur’an. This method is based on the following factors:
1. Arabic speech sounds identical with those of English are presented first, followed by those that are similar but not identical. Arabic speech sounds which are not found in English are presented at the end of the programme.
2. Consonants are presented with the vowel signs from the very beginning.
3. At the very outset the student is made to read real words
4. The words used in each section contain only letters, vowel-signs, rules etc. which have already been taught. So the student can read all these words by himself without the teacher’s help.
Taught in this manner, learning the Arabic alphabet becomes a pleasure and learning time is considerably reduced.
Please proceed to download this book which comes in Pdf with Audio.
Sometimes, when you click on a link, your computer will try to open the file within the browser (instead of downloading it, which is what you want). This happens most often with audio, video and PDF files. To fix this problem, rather than clicking with the left mouse button, do the following:
Right click on the link to the file
Depending on which browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari) you will see something similar to the images below. Select either “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
3 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)