“Please come back to Me, and give Me the same love….”
“My dear Reader,
At the outset, I express My thanks to you for making Me so happy in the month of Ramadhaan, giving Me lots of kisses, holding Me to your heart most of the time, giving Me all your love and affection, reading a page here, memorizing a surah there – my happiness reached such a level that I wonder whether I was lucky to have Myself in your hand or were you so fortunate to have Me in your hand.
After finding so much care and love from you, I now weep in solitude…
Imagine that you are the apple of everyone’s eyes. All Muslims in the world like you so much. People come to you and talk to you so affectionately, they shower all their love and warmth. They even touch you with respect. They love you like anything…
…..And then, suddenly they stop coming to you, no one cares to talk to you, no one bothers to look at you even. Imagine, how will you feel?
Believe Me, I am your Savior. So please give some time to read these lines coming from My heart.
Take this as the Cry of Your Friend. If you cry, won’t you feel the need to have the company and support of your friend?
As they say in English, ‘Gone with the winds’, the theme of my tearful saga is ‘Gone with Ramadhaan’!
You are sad because the month of Mercy has gone. I am sad because with Ramadhaan, a 1000 other things have gone!
Please don’t get upset with Me. Have empathy on Me and just think for a while:
1. Dear Muslim Reader, as Ramadhaan drew to a close, some of you started keeping me aside signaling to me that my days of frequent remembrance is over and that I would have to go back to the same bookshelf or to that dust-stricken part of your cupboard! Or may be to that stupid spot of your bookshelf where I was kept as a show-piece before Ramadhaan.
I hate being left alone. I hate being kept in an unreachable spot.
As a matter of fact, I hate being given so much attention, care and love for one full month, and then suddenly get discarded and carelessly kept aside for the rest of the year!
After ‘respectfully’ and beautifully wrapping Me, you have kept Me in an unreachable spot of your home. At such a height that even if your wife wants to take Me, she can’t reach Me!
And you have taught so much Adab (Qur’an etiquette) to your children that they are scared to touch Me even. You have made Me so sacred!! A Touch-Me-Not-type! What an extremist dad/mom you are!!
2. Dear Muslim Reader, Allah tells in Surah Al An-aam:
“Those to whom We have given the Scripture recognize it as they recognize their [own] sons. Those who will lose themselves [in the Hereafter] do not believe.” (Surah al An-aam 6: 2)
Will you recognize your son/daughter only for one month and not own or refuse to show possession for the rest of the eleven months?
I know you will not do that. But in case some father or mother among you behaves like that, then how will their sons or daughter feel?
Won’t they feel that they are born to a parent who is so careless and numb towards their very children!!
3. Dear Muslim Reader, You say ‘they are Kafirs.’ Do you know some kaafirs have understood My worth, and so:
‘And those who disbelieve say, “Do not listen to this Qur’an and speak noisily during [the recitation of] it that perhaps you will overcome.” (Surah Fussilat 41: 26)
So the Kaafirs tell others not to listen to the Qur’an, and create noise and confusion when it is read to gain upper hand!
You are not a kaafir, alhamdulillah. But then what do you do?
By keeping Me aside until next Ramadhaan and by ‘respectfully’ placing Me in one corner of your house while not reaching Me daily, you are creating silence. The noise that comes from dead silence is more deafening, My dear!
4. My dear Reader, I have been sent to this world so that I can take you out from darkness to Light with His permission, to give radiance in your life, to add meaning to your existence:
“It is He who sends down upon His Servant [Muhammad] verses of clear evidence that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And indeed, Allah is to you Kind and Merciful.” (Surah al Hadeed 57: 9)
Did Allah say that He sent Me only for the month of Ramadhaan? That you don’t need Light in other months?
Please understand that by cutting me off, you can’t find Light anywhere!
I am the Light House in the voyage of your life’s journey.
Read Me daily, I will give you warmth.
Try to understand Me, I will take you to the heights of glory. Not just in this world. In the world to come as well.
Put Me into practice, your life will become meaningful.
Hmm…I felt that you murmured just now saying that you know all these from before, right?
Do you know that this precisely is the cause of My weeping!
That you know everything and yet do not put My teachings into practice!
That you behave well in Ramadhaan and show your real colour in other months!
5. Dear Reader, Can I ask one simple question, please.
In Ramadhaan you were eating a lot. And you were reading Me a lot. Alhamdulillah.
After Ramadhaan, you left Me and still holding on to food, food….. Why?
Why can’t you leave food as you left Me after Ramadhaan?
Well…..don’t shout! I know very well that you will die if you don’t eat!
But do you ever know that your spirituality too needs nourishment!
That you need to feed your soul daily as you feed your belly daily!
And if you distance Me from yourself, where from you will find the Nourishment?
Please remember that in the Sight of Allah, what matters is your spiritual weight, not your physical weight!
Your spiritual beauty, not your physical beauty!
Remember, yesterday’s Beauty Queens are today’s ugly ducklings!
Take care of Me, every thing will take care of itself.
6. Dear Reader, when the imaam in Taraweeh did the khatam of Qur’an recitation, you thought that the Recitation has come to a khatam. Finished!! You gave a sigh of relief. Alhamdulillah! the long standing in Taraweeh is over!
Did you realize that by reacting like that you made Me sad and Shaytaan happy?
You thought that you did all your ibaadah in laylatul Qadr and you achieved everything, that’s it.
You ‘used’ Me in Ramadhaan and now, you are distancing yourself from Me.
Am I like something to be used and thrown?
If that is your choice and approach towards Me, do you think Allah will help you?
Please don’t fall into trap laid by Shaytaan whose chains are opened once Ramadhaan goes!
7. My dear Reader, I wish you become a part of this blessed community:
“And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, “Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.” Surah al Maa’idah 5: 83)
Did you listen to what Allah is saying in this ayah?
That the eyes of the true Believers overflow with tears because of recognising the Truth that has come from Allah.
How tragic and ironic it is that in your case it is the Qur’an that weeps!!
8. Dear Reader, Allah is giving an example for those having a brain that thinks and a heart that feels:
“If We had sent down this Qur’an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah. And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.” (Surah al Hashr 59: 21)
Did you get that?
If I were to have come down upon a mountain, that mighty creation, it would have split apart and humbled itself! Subhanallaah!
You are a human being, and have no reaction whatsoever with regard to Me and My message!
No fear of accountability. No feeling of any responsibility!
My message lies neglected. My treasure is left unexplored!
9. My dear Reader, You may recall that when the Imaam was saying this du’aa in Arabic in witr prayer, ‘O Allah, make the Qur’an, the spring of our heart’, you were crying and saying Aameen, Aameen.
And when the Imaam was saying, ‘O Allah, make the Qur’an a proof for us, not against us’ you were saying Aameen.
Was that spring thing only for Ramadhaan?
You wanted Me and the Malaa’ika (the Angels) to give proof in your favour only in Ramadhaan?
When you are not reading Me daily or when you are so careless and negligent towards Me, how do you expect Me to speak to Allah in your favour?
You need to say Aameen daily in your real life. You need to put Me into practice. Only then I will become a Proof for you. Otherwise, you know very well that I don’t lie.
I will testify against you before Allah who already has clear knowledge about you. And the One upon Whom I was revealed, will complain to your Lord:
“And the Messenger has said, “O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur’an as [a thing] abandoned.” (Surah al Furqaan 25: 30)
Dear Muslim Reader, don’t force Me and Rasoolullah to do that. May Allah save you from destruction. Aameen.
Having said that, I want you to understand that as a Muslim, you owe Five Obligations towards the Qur’an:
1. to believe in the Qur’an
2. to read it
3. to understand it
4. to act upon its teachings, and
5. to convey its message and teachings to others.
Let me take your leave by quoting this ayah:
“Then do they not reflect upon the Qur’an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?” (Surah Muhammad 47: 24)
Ramadhaan will come, Ramadhaan will go!
But do you know when you will die??
That’s the problem.
So please don’t leave Me. If you have left Me unfortunately, please come back to Me.
And Give Me the same love you gave Me in Ramadhaan.
I am your Guide in this world, and will be your Intercessor in the Hereafter, Inshaa’Allah.
Thank you for reading My plea.
Al Qur’an Al Kareem”.
View a 2 min-related Presentation, Inshaa’Allah
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
August 15, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | After Ramadan what?, Allah, Breaking News, Complaint of the Quran, crying, Islam, Muslims, News, Quran, Quran blog, Quran News, Ramadhaan, weeping, what to do after Ramadan, Yassarnalquran
27 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)