A Concise and Comprehensive All-in-One Du’aa
This is an amazingly beautiful du’aa, Mashaaallah.
وعن أَبي أُمَامَةَ قَالَ : دعا رسُولُ الله بدُعاءٍ كَثيرٍ ، لَمْ نَحْفَظْ مِنْهُ شَيْئاً ؛ قُلْنَا : يَا رسول الله ، دَعَوْتَ بِدُعاءٍ كَثِيرٍ لَمْ نَحْفَظْ مِنْهُ شَيْئاً
فَقَالَ : « ألا أدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى مَا يَجْمَعُ ذَلِكَ كُلَّهُ ؟ تقول : اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أسَألُكَ مِنْ خَيْر مَا سَأَلَكَ مِنْهُ نَبِيُّكَ محمَّدٌ ؛ وأعوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا استَعَاذَ
مِنْهُ نَبِيُّكَ مُحَمَّدٌ ، وأنتَ المُسْتَعانُ ، وَعَليْكَ البَلاَغُ ، وَلا حَولَ وَلا قُوَّةَ إِلا باللهِ » . رواه الترمذي ، وقال : حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ
Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) made many supplications which we did not memorize. We said to him: “O Messenger of Allah! You have made many supplications of which we do not remember anything.” He said, “Shall I tell you a comprehensive prayer? Say: O Allah, I beg to You the good which Your Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) begged of You; and I seek refuge in You from the evil where from Your Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) sought refuge. You are the One from Whom help is sought and Yours is the responsibility to communicate (the truth). There is no power or strength except with Allah the Exalted, the Great.“
Hadith No. 1494, At-Tirmidhi
Commentary: For those who do not remember many prayers, or cannot remember them, this is the best supplication to make. This shows part of Allah’s Mercy upon His slaves and part of the easiness of practising Islam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
December 24, 2010 - Posted by MuQeet | Du'aas - Prophetic, Muqeet's (assorted) | Al Mustaaan, Allah, Asmaul husna, Balagh, calling Allah, Dhikr, Dua, easy dua, Hadith, Islam, meaningful life, Names of Allah, Prayer, Prophet Muhammad, Quran blog, Remembering Allah, Seerah, Sunnah, Supplication, Tirmidhi, Yassarnalquran, Zikr
3 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.