Qur’an Learning through Voice Guidance
A very useful programme by the King Fahd Glorious Qur’an Printing Complex, Saudi Arabia.
This programme is very effective and efficient for learning the Recitation of the glorious Qur’an, Mashaa’Allah.
The programme is meticulously done with learner-friendly features such as:
1. The Manual: Through audio-instructional intro, you can know how to proceed about.
2. Hafs ‘an Aasim al Kufi: The method of Qur’anic Recitation conveyed through this great scholar of all times. By going to this section, you will be guided to choose a Reciter from among the six famous Reciters of the Qur’an.
3. Select, for example, Reciter No. 3, that is, Shaikh Muhammad Ayyub.
4. Now you will have to do your own selection from the options: Surah Number, Juz Number, Surah Name, Parts Index or Surah Index.
5. My recommendation is it is always good to go through Surah Number.
6. Once you select the Surah Number, you will directed to another option: Listening to the whole Surah or Determining the Scope of the Surah. It is better to go by the second option if the Surah is long.
7. Then you will have to select the Start and End number of the ayah/verse.
8. Then you choose how many times you want the ayah or verse to be repeated.
9. Then you have another option of choosing the time interval between each two consecutive verses. Once you do this, you are done, alhamdulillah.
Don’t forget to switch on your speakers :)
You can either learn through the website itself or download the entire programme to your PC. Downloading, however, takes a lot of time.
Click the image below to start Learning the Glorious Qur’an through the Website.
And, if you wish to download the programme to your PC, then click the image below.
Note: In addition to English, you also have the option of Learning through the following other languages:
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
March 15, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning | Allah, Hafs An Asim, How to read Quran, Islam, Learning Quran, Madinah Mushaf, Muslims, Quran, Quran complex, Quran learning, Quran Reading, Recitation, Riwaayah, Scripture, Tilawah, Yassarnalquran
9 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
Postings….so far, alhamdulillah
- Aayatul Kursi (2)
- Abandoning the Qur'an (1)
- Al Qur'an – What it is? (26)
- Arabic and Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (3)
- Art of Communication (1)
- Attributive Names (5)
- “That is the Inheritance of Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلم” (1)
- Be Careful With Muhammad (1)
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin (5)
- Books on Hadeeth (2)
- Charter of Human Rights/Farewell Address of the Prophet (1)
- Communalism (1)
- Compilation of the Qur'an (3)
- Du'aa – General (2)
- Du'aa of Umar ibn al Khattab (1)
- Du'aas – Prophetic (12)
- Du'aas – Qur'anic (13)
- E-books (36)
- Excellence of Friday Prayer (3)
- Friday Khutbah in UAE (33)
- Fruits in the Qu'ran (2)
- General (2)
- Guidance = The Quran (2)
- Hajj related (45)
- Heart and the Qur'an (6)
- Human Soul (1)
- Inspiration (2)
- Interview with Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (1)
- Islam: Greatest Liberating Force on earth! (1)
- Islamic Months (24)
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN (71)
- Isra and Me'raj (3)
- Ka'bah (2)
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words (3)
- Learning the language of the Qur'an (7)
- Light verse of the Qur'an (1)
- Loving the Prophet (4)
- Lunar/Solar Eclipse (2)
- Memorization (9)
- Money Matters (1)
- Muqeet's (assorted) (149)
- O You Who Believe! (20)
- Polytheism (1)
- Prophets of Islam (8)
- Qur'an and Environment (1)
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord (1)
- Qur'an and Muslims (9)
- Qur'an and Science (8)
- Qur'an Central (1)
- Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning (6)
- Qur'an People (5)
- Qur'an Quiz (10)
- Qur'an Software (1)
- Qur'an's Miracles (11)
- Qur'anic Phrases (12)
- Qur'anic Stories (6)
- Qur'anic Studies (11)
- Quran and Sunnah (1)
- Quran of Fajr (1)
- Real Life Experience (5)
- Reflections (141)
- Sajdah and productivity (1)
- Salah: MeaningFULL (4)
- Salatul Istikhaarah (1)
- Sayyidul Istighfar (2)
- Seeking Knowledge (1)
- Shukr Vs Kufr (2)
- Stages of Revelation (4)
- Story of a Quranic word (1)
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi (2)
- Surah al Asr (2)
- Surah al Baqarah (2)
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas (2)
- Surah al Fatihah (2)
- Surah al Jumu'ah (1)
- Surah al Kahf (12)
- Surah al Kawthar (2)
- Surah al Mulk (2)
- Surah al Muminoon (1)
- Surah al Taghabun (1)
- Surah Ar-Room (1)
- Surah As Saff (1)
- Surah at-Teen (1)
- Surah Az Zumar (1)
- Surah Luqman (2)
- Surah Yaseen (3)
- Tafaseer (Commentaries) (4)
- Tajweed (5)
- Takbeer (1)
- The Healing (5)
- The Science of Recitations (2)
- Three Types of Soul (1)
- Uncategorized (30)
- Understanding the Qur'an (1)
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation (4)
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized? (2)
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar (1)
- World's madness! (2)
- Yajuuj and Majuuj – Gog and Magog (1)
- Zakah (1)
- Zikr (3)
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- A Sound Heart Makes Life Meaningful
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Site Map
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
Track of postings
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
- A Sound Heart Makes Life Meaningful « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Being h e a r t l i n e with Allah!
- A Sound Heart Makes Life Meaningful « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Fireworks all the way!
- A Sound Heart Makes Life Meaningful « YasSarNal QuR'aN on The Heart and the Qur’an
- Being h e a r t l i n e with Allah! « YasSarNal QuR'aN on The Heart and the Qur’an
- MuQeet on Saying “Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah”
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- A Sound Heart Makes Life Meaningful March 28, 2015
- Saying “Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah” March 17, 2015
- How to Be a Productive Muslim? March 14, 2015
- You turn, He turns, and success is yours! March 13, 2015
- The Last Laugh March 6, 2015
- A beautiful hadeeth for beautiful people March 2, 2015
- Dhikr, Dhikra, Tadhkira. March 1, 2015
Tags used in this blog.Abraham Allah Allah is our Protector Arabic language Arafah Dawah Dua Eid al Adha Fasting Five Pillars Forgiveness Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jews Jihad Jummah Jumuah Laylatul Qadr Makkah Masjid Moses Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Pilgrimage Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Quran site Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Siyam Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf Tafseer Takbeer Taraweeh Tawbah UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Worship in Islam Yassarnalquran Zikr