Qur’an Learning through Voice Guidance
A very useful programme by the King Fahd Glorious Qur’an Printing Complex, Saudi Arabia.
This programme is very effective and efficient for learning the Recitation of the glorious Qur’an, Mashaa’Allah.
The programme is meticulously done with learner-friendly features such as:
1. The Manual: Through audio-instructional intro, you can know how to proceed about.
2. Hafs ‘an Aasim al Kufi: The method of Qur’anic Recitation conveyed through this great scholar of all times. By going to this section, you will be guided to choose a Reciter from among the six famous Reciters of the Qur’an.
3. Select, for example, Reciter No. 3, that is, Shaikh Muhammad Ayyub.
4. Now you will have to do your own selection from the options: Surah Number, Juz Number, Surah Name, Parts Index or Surah Index.
5. My recommendation is it is always good to go through Surah Number.
6. Once you select the Surah Number, you will directed to another option: Listening to the whole Surah or Determining the Scope of the Surah. It is better to go by the second option if the Surah is long.
7. Then you will have to select the Start and End number of the ayah/verse.
8. Then you choose how many times you want the ayah or verse to be repeated.
9. Then you have another option of choosing the time interval between each two consecutive verses. Once you do this, you are done, alhamdulillah.
Don’t forget to switch on your speakers :)
You can either learn through the website itself or download the entire programme to your PC. Downloading, however, takes a lot of time.
Click the image below to start Learning the Glorious Qur’an through the Website.
And, if you wish to download the programme to your PC, then click the image below.
Note: In addition to English, you also have the option of Learning through the following other languages:
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
Why Not Share & Spread Qur'an's Barakah? May Allah Bless You.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
March 15, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning | Allah, Hafs An Asim, How to read Quran, Islam, Learning Quran, Madinah Mushaf, Muslims, Quran, Quran complex, Quran learning, Quran Reading, Recitation, Riwaayah, Scripture, Tilawah, Yassarnalquran
9 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- You'll find immense Qur'anic and Hadith resources under different headings as you can see below. Please have patience to scroll down, Inshaaallah.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
ما شآء الله
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
A hearty W e l c o m e :)
May Peace, Mercy & Blessings of Allah be upon YOU.
Keep visiting, Stay Blessed, Inshaaallah.
Postings الحمد لله
They Call it TOP POSTS!
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
- Haza Min Fadhli Rabbee
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
What Caring Readers Say..
Al Qur’an Add-Ins
Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word. You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah. See below ↓
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- The ocean called Surah al Kahf November 20, 2015
- 3 Major Mistakes in 12 English Translations of the Qur’an November 15, 2015
- Pictorial Presentation: MUHAMMAD POCKET GUIDE November 10, 2015
- Memorizing the Qur’an: Interview with Grade 9 student October 29, 2015
- When Earthquake Strikes….. October 26, 2015
- Saturday is Aashoora Day October 22, 2015
- Saluting the Ashab As-Suffah: ‘Uqbah ibn Aamir al-Juhani October 20, 2015
TagsAllah Arafah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Friday Friday sermon Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Makkah Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Search in this Blog
Thank You :)