Qur’an Learning through Voice Guidance
A very useful programme by the King Fahd Glorious Qur’an Printing Complex, Saudi Arabia.
This programme is very effective and efficient for learning the Recitation of the glorious Qur’an, Mashaa’Allah.
The programme is meticulously done with learner-friendly features such as:
1. The Manual: Through audio-instructional intro, you can know how to proceed about.
2. Hafs ‘an Aasim al Kufi: The method of Qur’anic Recitation conveyed through this great scholar of all times. By going to this section, you will be guided to choose a Reciter from among the six famous Reciters of the Qur’an.
3. Select, for example, Reciter No. 3, that is, Shaikh Muhammad Ayyub.
4. Now you will have to do your own selection from the options: Surah Number, Juz Number, Surah Name, Parts Index or Surah Index.
5. My recommendation is it is always good to go through Surah Number.
6. Once you select the Surah Number, you will directed to another option: Listening to the whole Surah or Determining the Scope of the Surah. It is better to go by the second option if the Surah is long.
7. Then you will have to select the Start and End number of the ayah/verse.
8. Then you choose how many times you want the ayah or verse to be repeated.
9. Then you have another option of choosing the time interval between each two consecutive verses. Once you do this, you are done, alhamdulillah.
Don’t forget to switch on your speakers🙂
You can either learn through the website itself or download the entire programme to your PC. Downloading, however, takes a lot of time.
Click the image below to start Learning the Glorious Qur’an through the Website.
And, if you wish to download the programme to your PC, then click the image below.
Note: In addition to English, you also have the option of Learning through the following other languages:
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
March 15, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning | Allah, Hafs An Asim, How to read Quran, Islam, Learning Quran, Madinah Mushaf, Muslims, Quran, Quran complex, Quran learning, Quran Reading, Recitation, Riwaayah, Scripture, Tilawah, Yassarnalquran
9 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- A Word about CHM files: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Say ما شآء الله and الحمد لله
هذا من فضل ربّ This Blog is From the Blessings of My / our Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Takbeer, Tahleel, Tahmeed and Tasbeeh
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Haza Min Fadhli Rabbee
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on Sunan Abu Dawuud FULL SET :)
- MuQeet on Every Ayah.com
- MuQeet on Hajj
- Irshad Khan on Sunan Abu Dawuud FULL SET :)
- Mohammed Rafi Ahmed Shareef on Hajj
- shabbir G on Every Ayah.com
- Friday Sermon on ‘the New Academic Year’ | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on Sermons
- MuQeet on How Ramadhaan fasts + 6 Shawwal fasts make fasting every day?
- NURUL ISLAM on How Ramadhaan fasts + 6 Shawwal fasts make fasting every day?
- Surah al Kahf is an action-packed Surah! | YasSarNal QuR’aN | Reading and Reflecting upon Quran on Surah al Kahf is an action-packed Surah!
- MuQeet on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- How Ramadhaan fasts + 6 Shawwal fasts make fasting every day? July 8, 2016
- Eid Greetings You Can Use :) July 7, 2016
- Eid Mubaarak with Eid Package :) July 3, 2016
- Ehtesaab in the Nights of Laylatul Qadr July 1, 2016
- The Du’aa of Laylatul Qadr June 25, 2016
- Laylatul Qadr: Gearing Up for the Golden Moments! June 24, 2016
- Today, 1435 years ago, was the Distinctly Distinguishing Day! June 22, 2016
Search in this Blog
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Friday sermon Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Blog at WordPress.com.