Eleven Things A Muslim Should Do Daily
What you do matters. Try to do these things in a sincere and committed way.
Your life here and hereafter will be successful, Inshaa’Allah.
1. Get up early and offer at least two rak’ahs of Qiyamul Layl before the Prayer call of fajr.
2. Offer five time prayers regularly, consistently and properly.
3. Organise your day’s work. Identify one task on priority basis and do that one task to the best of your capacity. Don’t do multi-tasking as it was not the way of the most productively busy person.
4. Say the Tasbeeh Subhanallaahi wa Bihamdihi 100 times every morning.
5. Read at least one page from the glorious Qur’an, try to understand what you read and put things into practice.
6. Make du’aa for the well-being of your parents and the Muslim Ummah after every salah.
7. Spend quality time with your family. You are a failure if you disconnect yourself with your kith and kin.
8. Do da’wah: Convey the message of Islam to at least one person. He may be your colleague, neighbour, co-passenger, friend, relative, business client or he might have come like you to the doctor and is waiting for his turn.
9. Recite Sayyidul Istighfaar with firmness of belief every morning and evening.
10. Seek forgiveness from Allah if you have erred in fulfilling His rights. Seek forgiveness from people if you have erred in fulfilling their rights.
11. While retiring to bed, say this du’aa.
Jazakallahu Khayra for reading this post.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal lal laahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam.
Note: You may at times find some advertisements below. They are generated automatically and I do not have any control over them nor have I purchased the facility to remove them. Thank you for understanding.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
June 30, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Daily Activity, Dua, Hadith, Islam, Muslim Family, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran blog, Quran site, Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi, Supplication, What a Muslim should do, Yassarnalquran, Zikr
7 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.