“We Wanna Crush Them Under Our Feet!”
Today, you look at them in high esteem. Tomorrow you will love to see them become the lowest of the low!
You take pride in following them. Later you will regret.
Today, they are your inspiration. Soon they’ll become the cause of your perspiration!
It will not take much time for today’s honour to become tomorrow’s disgrace!
So beware and take heed.
“And those who disbelieved will [then] say, “Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and men [so] we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest.” (Surah Fussilat 41: 29)
This ayah presents the terrible scene of the Hereafter when man will plead to Allah after realising the mega blunder of taking wrong people as friends and role models!
“Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend.” (Surah al Furqaan 25:28)
Prophet Muhammad, sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, said:
الرَّجُلُ عَلَى دِينِ خَلِيلِهِ فَلْيَنْظُرْ أَحَدُكُمْ مَنْ يُخَالِلُ
“A man is upon the religion of his friend, so let one of you look at whom he befriends.” Tirmidhi
As friends influence each other, man must be careful in choosing the right kind of friends.
Most importantly, every man must realise that there is deep-rooted connection between taking someone as a role model and the belief in the Hereafter.
“There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.” (Surah al Ahzaab 33:21)
If man wants success in the life Hereafter, he has no choice but to take Prophet Muhammad, sal-lal-laahu-alahi-wa-sallam, as the living inspiration, the role model par excellence.
By virtue of being the last and final Messenger of God to humanity, Prophet Muhammad is the only alternative now left for mankind to follow and achieve salvation.
“And whoever desires other than Islam as religion – never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.” (Surah Aal Imran 3:85)
To sum up the points:
1. Don’t take evil people as your role models.
2. Be wise and select good people as your friends.
3. Don’t follow the glittering footsteps of Satan, for he will ditch you at the last moment!
4. Believe in Allah and His last and final Messenger, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
5. Have firm belief in the Hereafter and be conscious of your deeds by taking Prophet Muhammad, sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, as your role model.
6. Shun bias and understand that your salvation lies only in following Islam as preached and practiced by humanity’s last and final Messenger, Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alahi-wa-sallam.
7. If you follow your whims and fancies or run behind people who themselves need true guidance, then remember that you are taking a route map to ultimate regret in the Hereafter!
May Allah save everyone of us from the pitfalls laid by Satan. May He guide us to the Straight Path. Aameen.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
July 25, 2015 - Posted by MuQeet | Reflections | Allah, Choice of friends, Friendship, Guidance, Hadith on friendship, Islam, Misguidance, Prophet as the Saviour, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran blog, Religion, Satan, Scripture, Yassarnalquran
5 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… « YasSarNalQuR'aN on Ramadhaan
- MuQeet on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Khadija on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey « YasSarNalQuR'aN on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey | Food For Thought on All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
- Surah al Kahf presents Two Types of Hearts March 6, 2017
- Taaghuut. What is Taaghuut? February 26, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)