Qur’an Quiz 4 with Answers to Quiz 3
Alhamdulillah, some more questions to check out your knowledge of the glorious Qur’an. Wanna try it?
1. In what way Prophet Luut alaihis salam was related to Prophet Ibraheem alaihis salam?
2. There are some names of ancient cities mentioned in the Qur’an. Recall any three.
3. Which Surah is named after our Prophet’s (sal-lal-lalaahu alaihi wa sallam) tribe?
4. In one place in the Qur’an, Allah does an amazing thing and then tells the Believers to do the same. What is that?
5. Which Surah is named after one of the days of the Week?
6. What miracle was given to Prophet Saalih alaihis salam?
7. What was the greatest miracle of Prophet Ibraheem alaihis salam?
8. Which Prophet of Allah was swallowed by a whale?
9. The word شجرة which means ‘tree‘ usually ends with ta marbutah (ة) at the end but only in one place in the Qur’an it ends with ta maftuuhah, an open taa (ت) In which verse this occurs?
10. Jinn are a creation of Allah. What are they made of?
Answers to Quiz 3:
1. Name the Surah which requires the reader to make two Sajdah Tilawah, prostration of recitation.
Surah al Hajj.
2. There are two verses in the Qur’an in which all the Arabic letters occur. Which verses are they?
Aal ‘Imran: 154 and Surah al-Fath: 29,
3. Who were cousins among the Prophets?
Eesa and Yahya (Peace be upon them)
4. Which Prophet took care of Maryam, the mother of Prophet Eesa?
Zakariyyah alaihis salam
5. Which Prophet gave the good news of the coming of the Last Prophet?
Eesa alaihis salam.
6. Prophet Yusuf was in charge of the affairs of which Ministry?
7. How many brothers Prophet Yusuf have?
8. The disciples of Prophet Eesa are referred to in the Qur’an by what name?
9. How many times the word ‘Allah’ is mentioned in the Qur’an?
10. Who are referred to as ‘Bani Israeel’ in the Qur’an?
Prophet Yaqoob’s other name was Israeel, and his descendants became famous by the name ‘Bani Israeel which means ‘Children of Israeel’.
Jazakallaahu Khayra to those who respond to the Quiz and Baarakallaahu Feekum to everyone.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
July 21, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Quiz | Allah, Ishaq, Islam, islamic education, Islamic Studies, Know Your Quran, Learning Islam, Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Lut, Quran, Quran blog, Quranic knowledge, Quraysh, Salih, Shajarah, Ta marbutah, tree, whale, Yaqoob, Yassarnalquran
No comments yet.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan
- The Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)