Take this Quiz to refresh your knowledge, InshaaAllah.
This will also facilitate you in the upcoming Ramadhaan, InshaaAllah.
1. Which month in the Islamic Calendar is Ramadhaan?
2. When was Ramadhaan Fasting made obligatory upon the followers of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?
3. Why Muslims are commanded to fast in the month of Ramadhaan?
4. What is the significance of Laylatul Qadr?
5. Which Ayah in the Qur’an makes fasting obligatory?
6. What is the principal purpose of fasting?
7. Name two important events that happened in Ramadhaan in Islamic history?
8. What is the name of the charity that is given at the end of Ramadhaan?
9. What is the name of the prayer that is particularly associated with Ramadhaan?
10. What is the meaning of the word ‘Ramadhaan’?
11. Which month comes after Ramadhaan?
12. What do you mean by ‘Iftaar’?
13. What is ‘Imsaak’?
14. What breaks your fast? List out any three.
15. Mention two exemptions of fasting. That is, any two valid reasons for which one may not fast in Ramadhaan.
16. Which Night is better than a 1000 months?
17. What is Suhoor?
18. “Mankind will continue to remain well as long as they hasten to break their fasts.” This is an authentic hadeeth. True or False?
19. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to break his fast with dates in winter and with water in Summer. True or False?
20. What is the name of the Gate in Jannah through which only those who observed fast will enter on the Day of Resurrection?
21. “When the month of Ramadhaan starts, the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.” Who said this?
22. When a Muslim sincerely observes fasts in the day and prays in the night in Ramadhaan all his future sins will be forgiven. True or False?
23. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to have dates in Suhoor. True or False?
24. What distinguishes a Muslim’s fast from that of Christians and Jews? Mention two valid points.
25. Angel Jibreel (Gabriel) would meet the Messenger of Allah every day of Ramadhaan to teach him the Quran. Is this statement True or False?
26. Allah doesn’t accept a Muslims’s fast who uses foul language and does evil things during fasting. True of False?
27. Is military Jihad allowed in the month of Ramadhaan?
28. What is the Arabic word for ‘seclusion’ or ‘staying devotedly in the masjid’ during the last tenth of Ramadhaan?
29. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught his wife, Aaishah, a du’aa telling her to say it during Laylatul Qadr. Which du’aa is that?
30. What is the Qur’anic word for ‘Fast’?
PS: Answers to this Quiz will be added on Thursday, 26th May InshaaAllah.
Download this useful book: A Ramadhaan Journey with the beloved Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam
Will come up with a Quiz on this book sometime in Ramadhaan InshaaAllah.
Sal-lal-laahu Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
May 20, 2016 - Posted by MuQeet | Islamic Months: RAMADHAN | Allah, Commemoration, Eid al Fitr, Fasting, Five Pillars of Islam, Islam, islamic education, Islamic Quiz, Islamic Studies, Islamiyat, Muslim Faith and Practice, Muslims, Muslims Fast, Prophet Muhammad, Quran blog, Quran Quiz, Ramadan 1437, Ramadan 2016, Ramadan Quiz, Revelation of the Quran, Sawm, Siyam, Yassarnalquran
5 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.