None has any right to misguide!
While attending a contact class during my B.Ed. degree course, I remember one Professor saying, “A teacher has the right to teach. He has the right not to teach. But never has he any right to misguide.”
He was very true. And he was not of Muslim faith! May Allah have mercy on him.
You must be wondering why am I saying this here, and now?
Today Islamic teachings have been reduced to mere whims and fancies.
- “Prophet fasted on the night of Me’raaj, no Sir.” (He was seeking my approval)
- “Yes Sir, my mother said that we have be awake all night praying”. (He thought I’ll appreciate)
- “Sir, 27 Rajab is special day because Prophet went to see Allah”. (He was saying this authoritatively)
- “I think there are special prayers on the night of Israa and Me’raaj”. (He was not sure about it)
These were some of the innocent statements coming from 9 – 14 age group in connection with Israa and Me’raaj.
Teaching Islam to children is not a child’s play. People hardly realize this!
Islamic injunctions are based on Qur’an and Sunnah, and not on one’s feelings and emotions. When will Muslims understand this!!
1. Parents, Teachers and Preachers must provide right guidance to their respective audience as per the correct teachings in the light of Qur’an and Sunnah.
2. General Muslims must shun blind-following and look up to the way of the pious predecessors – the companions and all those who followed them.
If you do not do these two things, then every year you will celebrate Me’raaj while the fact is that neither the Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam nor his companions celebrated it.
You will consider keeping fast on the 27th of Rajab while it was not the practice during the life of Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam. Forget about fasting, the event of Israa and Me’raaj happening on the 27th itself is not authentically proved from any Sahih hadeeth!
You will behave as if you know more than the Prophet himself!! Astaghfirullaah!
Allah gifted Five Time Prayers on the occasion of Me’raaj. This is an established fact.
So the question one must ask oneself is:
Am I of those righteous Muslims who offer their five-time-prayers regularly???
Resolving not to miss one’s daily prescribed prayers would be the best tribute one can do while commemorating Al Israa wal Me’raaj.
May Allah guide us on the Right Path.
NOTE: I am coming up with Qur’an Memorization Plan for Shabaan and Ramadhaan. Anyone Interested? Please let me know through comments, InshaaAllah.
I request you to make this following du’aa InshaaAllah:
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
May 4, 2016 - Posted by MuQeet | Isra and Me'raj, Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Ascension, Companions, Fasting in Rajab, Five Time Prayers, Hadith, Important Islamic Events, Islam, Islam Belief and Teachings, Islamic Calendar, Islamic Educaton, Islamiyat, Isra, Isra and Me'raj, Muslim Teachers, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Prophet's Night Journey, Quran blog, Rajab facts, Salaf, Salah, Surah al Isra, Yassarnalquran
5 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.