3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
Dear brothers and sisters, Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamtullahi Wa Barakatuhu.
On the occasion of Al Israa wal Me’raaj, i.e. the glorious Prophet’s Night Journey and Ascension, Allah subhanahu wa Ta’aala gifted His beloved Messenger and his followers, three beautifully gracious and graciously beautiful gifts, the likes of which no community on earth ever got!
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was given three (things): he was given five prayers, he was given the concluding verses of Surah al-Baqarah, and the remission of serious sins for those among his Ummah who associate not anything with Allah” Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 329
All the teachings of Islam and all the Qur’anic verses were conveyed by Allah through Angel Jibreel to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) on Earth except for the three, which were revealed above the seven heavens. Subhanallaah!
1. Daily Five Time Prayers:
That the command to establish five time prayers in a day was issued by calling the Messenger of Allah above the seven heavens speaks in glorious terms about the value attached to Salah.
There are volumes of hadeeths on the importance of prayer: Salah is a pillar of Islam. Whoever takes care of Salah, takes care of Islam. Whoever neglects Salah, neglects Islam. It is going to be the first thing to be questioned about in the Day of Judgement. Prayer is one thing that distinguishes a Muslim from a Kafir.
But the serious question is how many of us Muslims do value this treasure in our life by performing our 5 time prayers, daily??
2. The last Two Verses of Surah al Baqarah:
While you can find the Tafseer of these two verses here, I would like you to read the following hadeeth about these 2 verses:
‘Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid said: I asked Abu Mas’ud while he was making Tawaaf of the Ka’bah (about the recitation of some verses from the Qur’an). He said: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“If anyone recited two verses from the last of Surah al-Baqarah at night, they will be sufficient for him.” Sunan Abu Dawood
This hadeeth means that if any Muslim who believes and acts upon these two verses during the day and recites them every night before he goes to sleep, will have sufficient means in his or her kitty that would be enough for his/her salvation, InshaaAllah.
Also, please find time to read this hadeeth which says that these two verses are part of the Two Lights that were exclusively given to Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
3. Remission of serious sins….:
The condition mentioned in this hadeeth is that a Muslim should not have associated anyone or anything with Allah all through his life.
That is, if one wants the remission of serious sins of his or her by Allah – and who in the world would not like it! – then he or she should live and die in this world without committing shirk, that is associating partners with Allah.
Dear brothers and sisters, Are not these Three Gifts of Me’raaj gracious, precious and benevolent?
If only we value them in our life!
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
April 30, 2016 - Posted by MuQeet | Isra and Me'raj | Islam, Isra and Me'raj, Last two verses of Surah al Baqarah, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Prophet's Night Journey and Ascension, Quran blog, Rajab, Surah al Isra, Yassarnalquran
3 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.