Qur’an Quiz: On Family Members
The glorious Qur’an has a message for every son, daughter, sister, brother, father, mother, husband, wife, parents, children, young and old….in short, Qur’an is for all.
Let us recall our knowledge of the Qur’anic vocabulary on Family Members through this Quiz, InshaaAllah.
1. Abunn أبٌ is the Qur’anic word for father. What is the other name for father used in the Qur’an?
2. What is the Qur’anic word for grandchildren?
3. Zaooj and Imraa are two words used for which family member in the Qur’an?
4. Ukt اخت means sister. What is its plural form?
5. What is the word Allah uses for a husband in the Qur’an?
6. Khala خالة is for maternal aunt. What is the word the Qur’an uses for paternal aunt? Also, mention their masculine forms.
7. أم Umm is the popular Qur’anic word for mother. What is its plural form?
8. Rabaa’ib is used for which relation in the Qur’an?
9. What is the Qur’anic equivalent for fathers?
10. What is the Qur’anic word for 1) daughter and 2) daughters?
11. Are you sure that there is a mention of nieces and nephews in the Qur’an? If yes, mention their Qur’anic names. If not, ignore this question!
12. Give the Qur’anic equivalent for a) brother and b) brothers.
13. There is a Sur’ah by name ‘The Women’ in the Qur’an. Which Surah is this?
14. There is a Surah by the name ‘The Men’ in the Qur’an. True or False?
15. What is the word used for a) child and b) children in the Qur’an? There are more than one word for each. If you know mention all, otherwise give at least one name.
16. Wildaan is the Qur’anic word for?
17. Ghilmaan is the word used for boys in the Qur’an. What type of boys are they?
18. What is the beautiful word for Youth in the Qur’an?
19. What is the word for Relatives in the Qur’an? And what is the word for close relatives?
20. What is the Qur’anic word for son? And what is its plural form?
21. What is word for Family in the Qur’an? There might be two different words. If yes, mention both names.
22. What is the Qur’anic equivalent for a) old man b) old woman
23. What is the word for elders in the Qur’an?
24. What is the word the Qur’an uses for parents?
Try to answer in the comments below 🙂 InshaaAllah.
If you want me to give answers, then that will take at least a week’s time …..inshaaAllah.
May Allah elevate us in knowledge, wisdom, understanding and application.
Allaahumma Baarik Lana Feema A’tayt: O Allah, bless for us in what You’ve given us.
Sal-lal-laahu Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
16 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)