Qur’an Quiz: On the Qur’anic Du’aas
A few du’aas of the Qur’an comes in the form of Quiz as a sort of reminder and to let you test your own knowledge and memory, and see where you stand.
Hope you will spend some time to read and answer, InshaaAllah.
No Googling! And no cheating. That’s the only condition 🙂
1. Mention the amazing du’aa of the Youth called Ashaabul Kahf with its understood meaning.
2. Which Qur’anic du’aa is popularly called as the Du’aa of the Angels for sincere believers in Islam?
3. True servants call upon their Lord seeking His bounty to grant comfort to their eyes from among their wives and offspring. Which du’aa is that and where is it found mentioned in the Qur’an?
4. Allah revealed two beautiful verses to His Last Messenger not on earth but on the occasion of Meraj and out of these verses one verse contains a moving du’aa. Which verse is that?
5. Which Surah contains the du’aa of a traveller?
6. What was the du’aa said by Adam and his wife after they disobeyed Lord’s command and got tempted by Satan?
7. Do you know which Qur’anic du’aa is to be made by children for their parents?
8. Which du’aa Prophet Younus alaihis salam say when he was in the belly of a huge fish?
9. As a stranger in the land of Madyan, what amazing du’aa was made by Musa alaihis salam resting under the shade of a tree?
10. Prophet Zakariyyah was inspired by Maryam’s spiritual dedication. Which du’aa he made to Allah desiring for an offspring even though he had been extremely old in age?
11. There is nothing wrong in seeking authority. Which du’aa says that Ibraheem alaihis salam sought authority and reputation of honour?
12. Which statement did Prophet Ibraheem alaihis salam utter when he was thrown in the fire by the heartless hooligans upon an order from the cruel king Namrood?
13. After enjoying many years of prosperous living, Prophet Ayyoob alaihis salam was inflicted with a prolonged illness. Which du’aa he said after having reached the ebb of enduring patience?
14. Tell the du’aa taught by Allah to his Last Messenger for enhancing knowledge and wisdom?
15. Recall the du’aa of Prophets Dawood and Sulayman عليهما السلام expressing their gratitude for having been blessed with knowledge and exclusive blessings.
16. What is the du’aa of Zakariyya عليه السلام pleading Allah not to leave him childless?
17. Phiroun’s wife was a believer in Islam. She made a beautiful plea seeking Allah’s help for ultimate success. Which du’aa was that?
18. Muslims are encouraged to say this du’aa very often – “Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower.” Can you recall its Arabic wordings?
19. We must not become objects of trial for the evil or wrongdoing people. Through which du’aa do we pour out our hearts seeking Allah’s help to save us from such kind of tests and trials?
20. One of the greatest attribute of Allah is that He is Al Musta’aan, the One Whose help is sought. In which du’aa do you find this Attribute mentioned in the Qur’an? (Note: There may be more than one ayah in which this Name of Allah is mentioned)
Other du’aas InshaaAllah sometime later.
Thank you, Jazakallah Khayr.
Sal-lal-laahu Ala Muhammad, Sal lal laahu alaihi wa sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
January 13, 2016 - Posted by MuQeet | Du'aas - Qur'anic, Qur'an Quiz | Allah, calling upon Allah, Hadith, Ibadah, Ilm, Islam, Islamic Knowledge, Islamiyat, Muslim prayer, Muslims, Mustaaan, Quran, Quran blog, Quran Quiz, Quranic dua, Rabb, Rabbana duaas, supplications, Yassarnalquran
11 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Takbeer, Tahleel, Tahmeed and Tasbeeh
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.