Saviours of Islamic Spirit
This work of historical importance by the eminent Islamic scholar of the 20th Century (late) Sheikh Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi has not become as popular as it should have been. Unfortunate also is the news that the publication of this significant work by the original publisher has been stopped!!
The series written in four volumes under the title Saviours of Islamic Spirit is of immense value to a student of Islamic history and civilization. Muslims, especially those of Asian origin, will find an oceanic depth of information about their past.
Dear brothers and sisters, please know that the knowledge about the past is important for a Muslim to live in the present and plan for the future. Otherwise, Allah wouldn’t have revealed the stories of the earlier Prophets!!
Presenting here the PDF of all the 4 volumes, and before that, a gist of topics covering these volumes:
Volume 1, 413 pages
Vol 1 deals with the life and times of:
Umar ibn Abdul Aziz
Hasan al Basri
Ahmad bin Hanbal
Abul Hasan al Ashari
Abu Hamid al Ghazali
Abdul Khader Jilani
Ibn al Jawzi
Salahuddin al Ayyubi
Sheikh ul Islam Izzuddeen
Volume 2, 383 pages
Khawaja Nizamuddin Awliya
Sharfuddin Yahya al Maneri
Volume 3, 371 pages
Islamic World in the Tenth Century
The Greatest Tumult of the Tenth Century
Akbars’ Rule: Contrasting Climaxes
Mujaddid Alf Thani
Mujaddid As a Spiritual Guide
The Core of the Mujaddid’s Movement
Unity of Being Vs Unity of Manifestations
From Akbar to Jahangir
Notable Adversaries of Sheikh Ahmed
Growth and Development of Mujaddiyah Order
The Works of Sheikh Ahmed Mujaddid Sirhindi
Volume 4, 332 pages (It’s all about Hakimul Islam, Shah Waliullah)
Islamic World in the Twelfth Century
Ancestors of Shah Waliullah
A Biographical Sketch
Reformative Endeavour of Shah Waliullah
Propagation of Hadeeth and Coordination of Hadeeth and Fiqh
Exposition of the Rationale of Shariah and Hadeeth
Khilafah – Caliphate
Statesmanship of Shah Waliullah During the Period of Political Instability
Reformatory Endeavours – A Distinctive Feature of the Shah
Sons, Disciples and Eminent Contemporaries of Shah Waliullah
Writings of Shah Waliullah
Download these books, InshaaAllah:
May Allah forgive the sins of this great scholar and grant him the highest place in Al Firdouse al ‘Ala.
Sal-lal-laahu Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
January 4, 2016 - Posted by MuQeet | E-books, Muqeet's (assorted) | Abdul Khader Jilani, Abu Hamid al Ghazali, Abul Hasan al Ashari, Academy of Islamic Research Lucknow, Ahmad bin Hanbal, Akbar, Awliya, Darul Uloom, Dawah, Glory of Islamic Civilization, Hadith, Hasan al Basri, History of great Muslims, History of Islam, History of Muslims of India, Ibn al Jawzi, Ibn Taimiyah, Islah, Islam in India, islamic education, Islamic History, Islamic Studies, Jahangir, Jalaluddin Rumi, Khawaja Nizamuddin, Know Your Past, Mughal Dynasty, Mujaddid Alf Thani, Nadwa, Quran, Quran blog, Reformative Movements in Islam, Salahuddin al Ayyubi, Seerah, Shah of Delhi, Shah Waliullah, Sharfuddin Yahya al Maneri, Sheikh Ahmed Mujaddid Sirhindi, Sheikh ul Islam Izzuddeen, Sunnah, Tableegh, Tarikh, Umar ibn abdul aziz, World History, Yassarnalquran
6 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.