When All Helplines Fail
“We have medicines, we have food, we have relief materials but the question is how to reach people when there is no communication?”
This was the biggest challenge faced by the rescue operators in the wake up of the unprecedented frenzy and fury lashed out by the horrific Chennai floods.
Those who were trapped could not reach out to their family and friends.
The situation became so worse that the Police had to use drones to locate the stranded people.
“As rains lashed many parts of Tamil Nadu, huge tracts of densely populated areas became completely inaccessible floating islands. As power was switched off to avoid large-scale electrocution, mobile towers, basic telephony networks and internet cables too went kaput, making all forms of communication impossible.
So, inaccessible and incommunicado are two words that best described the plight of most people in the State over those scary three to four days.” News Report.
Human nature comes to fore especially in times of distress. Those who used to deny the existence of God, even they start raising their hands towards the heavens!
It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from everywhere and they assume that they are surrounded, supplicating Allah, sincere to Him in religion, “If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful.” Surah Yunus 10: 22
When things go topsy-turvy in life, you realise the power of supplication. You realise that there is none but He Who alone can come to your rescue. You realise that He alone is the Saviour – and it is true that Allah alone is the true and real Saviour!
“He is the Ever-Living; there is no deity except Him, so call upon Him, [being] sincere to Him in religion. [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds.” Surah Ghaafir 40: 65
Man must understand that it is in his instinct to believe in God, to call upon Him, to submit to the fact that He is near and close to us, to accept that none would be around when you are in misery except Him, to understand that He alone can come to his rescue and that calling upon God is but an expression of man’s servitude to his Creator.
It is however the mark of a grateful person that he continues to seek his Creator’s help, mercy and guidance even in times of happiness.
Man, therefore, must bury his ego, prejudice and arrogance and come to terms with the reality.
The reality is that Allah is Al Musta’aan – the One Whose help is sought and He is the Best Disposer of affairs for us.
Let man start building up deep relationship with his Creator. For His helpline never fails!
Sal-lal-laahu ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu alaihi wa sallam.
May Allah bring real peace and prosperity in the life of all those who were affected by recent floods in Chennai and other parts of the world.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
December 7, 2015 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Al Khaliq, Allah, Allah is the Best disposer of affairs, Asmaul husna, Attributive Names of Allah, Chennai floods, Creator, Environment-friendly, Flood and punishment, Global Warming, God-man relationship, Green House Effect, Hadith, Hasbunallahu Wa Nimal Wakeel, Help comes from Allah alone, Helplines during emergency, Ibadah, Islam, man's relationship with His Lord, man's servitude, Mercy, Names of Allah, Pollution, Prophet Muhammad, Quran blog, Rahmah, Rains and natural disaster, Rescue efforts in Chennai, Sunnah, Toofan, Torrential rains, Wallahul Musta'aan, weather in Tamil Nadu, Yassarnalquran
No comments yet.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.