Tarbiyah Programme in Dhul Hijjah
UPDATE: As per the official announcement the blessed month of Dhul Hijjah starts on 3rd Sept. Accordingly, the Day of Hajj (that is, Arafah Day) falls on Monday, the 11th Sept. and the first day of Eid al Adhaa will be Tuesday, the 12th Sept. 2016. MABROOK and Baarakallaahu Feekum.
Let’s proclaim the Takbeer….
“There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days”
So said Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam about the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah.
The three days that follow the first ten days are called as Ayyam at-Tashreeq which are specially blessed as well.
These 13 days are the most blessed days in the life of a Muslim.
Keeping this in mind, an evaluation sheet is presented as part of the tarbiyah programme for my school students and teachers.
As introspection is an essential part of a Muslim’s life, anyone wanting to have a check on his or her daily activities can draw benefit from this programme, InshaaAllah.
Download the file as PDF. Simply take a printout and see what good you can do for yourself, InshaaAllah.
Note: Tragedy occurred Friday, 11th Sept. at Makkah’s Grand Mosque and as its News continue to pour in, let us not forget to make du’aa for those brothers and sisters who were killed and also for those who are injured and are currently undergoing medical treatment. May Allah shower His mercy and forgive us all. Aameen Yaa Rabbal ‘Aalameen, Yaa Arhamar Rahimeen.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
September 12, 2015 - Posted by MuQeet | Hajj related, Islamic Months, Personality Development | Allah, Arafah, deeds management, Dhul Hijjah, Dua of Arafah, introspection, Islam, personality development, Quran, Sayyidul Istighfar, Seeking Forgiveness, Self evaluation, Tahleel, Tahmeed, Takbeer, Tarbiyah, Tasbeeh, training, Zul Haj
3 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan
- The Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)