All is Well….!
You worked hard and gave your board exams. The grades let you down.
You burn your midnight oil and prepare a project. Your department head calls it lackluster.
Not always our plans succeed. Not always our work fetches recognition. Not always things happen as per our expectations.
Moreover, we come across, at times, shocking news and unpleasant instances: death of a close relative, you saw off your friend at the airport only to realize later that it was the ill-fated flight, sudden loss in business, killings and frequent bomb blasts, criminals roaming with impunity, starvation deaths, innocents languishing in jail, rape of a college girl, hapless farmers committing suicide, hooligans sitting in the nation’s parliament……the list is endless.
The unexpected and untoward happenings within and around us take our happiness away.
Our life appears gloomy. At times, you even feel angry and regret that you are not able to avert the happenings.
You then realize that you are weak and helpless.
You feel depressed. Pessimism overtakes.
Why such unexpected, unpleasant or untoward happenings happen?
Qur’an gives us a beautiful answer:
“Perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.” Surah al Baqarah
As Allah does things in His own way, His ways seems to be strange to a human mind.
That’s the reason why at times man finds fault even with God!
The meat of the matter is: Allah knows and you know not!
Allah does what is right, and most importantly, He does what is Best in human interest.
Muslims thus are expected to resign and submit to His will. This is the only way one can channelize the negative thoughts into positive ones. Otherwise you know pessimism kills!
They say time heals. Actually, Allah’s wisdom is unfathomable.
The wisdom in Allah’s working takes shape and turns the seemingly unpleasant or untoward happening into a positive course.
So “All is well that ends well” may not always be true.
All is well even if it doesn’t end well or doesn’t seem to end well!
Related Reading: Things are Not Always as They Seem
PS: I keep writing utilizing most of my time in reading and researching. Thanks to my regular readers who read and at times do take time to comment as well. But then I feel that in spite of so much hard work, and even though this blog has 1100+ subscribers, I find, through blog statistics, that the posts do not get enough clicks. Either e-mail subscribers are very busy to check out on new posts or they don’t really like my writings, wallaahu ‘alam, but then I keep writing under the principle discussed in this post: Carry on writing, doing your best, for God has plans even for you🙂
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
August 15, 2015 - Posted by MuQeet | Reflections | All is well that doesn't end well, All is well that ends well, All's well that ends well, Allah, Allah is Al Hakeem, Believe in Divine Wisdom, depression, Destiny, Divine Will, Fate, God, Hikmah, Islam, Likes and Dislikes, optimism, Quran blog, Scripture, Shaa Allah, Shakespeare, Yassarnalquran
14 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Adonis Rahman on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal!
- MuQeet on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- Haya on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Haya on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal November 30, 2016
- Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz November 28, 2016
- Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family? November 25, 2016
- Shariah is for Human Welfare November 21, 2016
- Facts About Safar November 1, 2016
- Peace First. Peace Last. October 17, 2016
- The Muslim and the Hijrah of All Times October 14, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.