That “Big Step” and this Shameful Rainbow!
On 26th June 2015, when the US Supreme Court made ‘gay marriage legal across the United States’, their President hailed the judgement as “a big step in our march toward equality”. He proudly tweeted: “Today we can say in no uncertain terms that we’ve made our union a little more perfect”.
He even praised the decision as “justice that arrives like a thunderbolt.”
The SC judgement gave arm to the gay and lesbian activist to proclaim: “Today is not an end but a new beginning.”
Two years before this ‘new beginning’ and that ‘big step’ was taken, one of the judges of the Supreme Court, made ‘history‘ by officiating the same-sex marriage:
“I think it will be one more statement that people who love each other and want to live together should be able to enjoy the blessings and the strife in the marriage relationship,” the female judge exclaimed.
The rhetorical approach to justifying one’s acts, exercising one’s freedom of expression, is actually a big step towards shamelessness of the highest order!
Shh! No talking of morality, please!
This is love that matters! So you religious man, shut up!!
The problem is you don’t understand the problem!
And you Muslims, don’t poke your nose when it comes to “equal dignity in the eyes of the law”!
Agreed. We don’t have any objection to it.
You live clean, you live dirty. It’s your life. We have no problem.
Science has problem. It is not scientific to go for same-sex marriage. If man has any symptoms of getting even remote feelings on looking at the same gender, then he must go for a biological body scan!
Nature has problem. No human being can be born out of same-sex wedlock. It is simply absurd.
Sex has problem. Sex with person of the same-sex is also equally unnatural as we know that like poles repel and only opposite poles attract.
The romantic slogan ‘Made for each other’ or ‘Perfectly matched’ has always been used for persons of two different sexes, and since man cannot alter natural laws, this will always remain so.
Dignity has problem. Otherwise, the One who created the SC judge won’t have termed sodomites as al mu’tafikaat – the people who put things ‘upside down’!
History has problem. The People of Lut perished for approaching men with desire instead of women.
Dead Sea is living witness to the collapse of a nation that put things upside down!
Celebration has problem. You may feel jubilant about being a gay or lesbian and supporter of same-sex marriage. Your celebration will end with you! For, you cannot procreate your own population!!
Forget about procreation. You wouldn’t have been born had your father, a man, married another man and not your mother, a woman!
Marriage has problem. Marriage is “a life-long union between two people who exemplify the biological duality of the human race, with the openness to welcoming children into the world. Even when children do not arrive, the differentiated twoness of marriage indicates its inherent structure.”
This meaning of marriage “emerges from all human cultures as they reflect on and experience what it is to be male and female”.
When you bring two people of same sex together into the institution of marriage, you actually change the whole meaning of the word ‘marriage’!
“No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice and family”, the Judge wrote.
This statement would have been true had it not been in favour of same-sex marriage. Incidentally, the adjective ‘same-sex’ is surprisingly missing in the learned judge’s pronouncement. Or is it the slip of the media?
Rainbow has problem. Like same-sex cannot bring contrast and beauty as hetero-sex, same-colors cannot make a rainbow.
White House created a paradox on the night of the judgement day by having rainbow colors on it.
It should have gone Jet Black. That would have been truly symbolic of the occasion!
As NASA claims, “Every Day is Earth Day”, let us contribute our might and main to make earth a livable planet sans all activities that would otherwise turn our world upside down!
One solution lies is in appreciating this concisest definition of world social order as promulgated by humanity’s One and only Creator, the Judge of all judges:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ
إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّـهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
“O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.
Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.” Surah al Hujuraat 49: 13
You talk of granting “equal dignity in the eyes of the law”.
Should it not be ‘living a life of human dignity in the eyes of the Creator’?
May the Creator save us all from the miseries arising out of satanic traps.
Writings on the Wall, a post I wrote in Feb 2013.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
August 11, 2015 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted), Reflections | AIDS, Al Mutafikat, Allah, Brothers of Lut, City of Sodom in Palestine, Dead Sea, Followers of Prophet Lut, Freedom, gay marriage, Homosexual Vs Heterosexual, Ibrahim's Nephew, Ikhwan Lut, Islam, Islam and equality, Muslims, Nephew of Abraham, Perversion, Quran and Homosexuality, Quran blog, Quran on same-sex marriage, same sex marriage, social order, social stigma, sodomites, Sodomy, Supreme Court of America and Same Sex Marriage, Surah al Hujurat, Topsy Turvy, upside down, Yassarnalquran
6 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Qur'an Quiz 3 with Answers to Quiz 2
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- Muhammad Usama Chaudhary on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Adonis Rahman on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal!
- MuQeet on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal November 30, 2016
- Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz November 28, 2016
- Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family? November 25, 2016
- Shariah is for Human Welfare November 21, 2016
- Facts About Safar November 1, 2016
- Peace First. Peace Last. October 17, 2016
- The Muslim and the Hijrah of All Times October 14, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.