“Tell My Servants”, to do this and this, and I shall admit them into “My Paradise”!
Here is a collection of the verses of the glorious Qur’an in which Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’aala directs His last and final Messenger, Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, to tell to His servants about Himself and His expectations so that His believing servants execute His commands in order to win His Paradise.
1. “Tell My servants should they ask about Me that I am near. I respond to the du’aa when My servant calls upon Me. So let my servants respond to Me, by way of obedience to Me and My Messenger, and believe in Me that they may be rightly guided”.
“And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.” (Surah al Baqarah 2: 186)
2. “Tell My servants to establish prayer and spend from what We have provided them”.
“[O Muhammad], tell My servants who have believed to establish prayer and spend from what We have provided them, secretly and publicly, before a Day comes in which there will be no exchange, nor any friendships.” (Surah Ibrahim 14:31)
3. “Inform My servants that I am the Forgiving, the Merciful, so let them seek forgiveness from Me”.
“[O Muhammad], inform My servants that it is I who am the Forgiving, the Merciful.” (Surah Hijr 15: 49)
4. “Tell My servants to use good words while talking to one another and beware of Satan, for Satan is man’s open enemy”.
“And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy.” (Surah al Isra 17: 53)
5. “Tell My servants that My earth is vast, so let them do Hijrah for My cause”.
“O My servants who have believed, indeed My earth is spacious, so worship only Me.” (Surah al Ankaboot 29: 56)
6. “Tell My servants to be conscious of Me by doing good deeds in this world, for I assure those who endure in My cause a reward without account in the Hereafter”.
“Say, “O My servants who have believed, fear your Lord. For those who do good in this world is good, and the earth of Allah is spacious. Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account.” (Surah Az-Zumar 39: 10)
“They will have canopies of fire above them and below them, canopies. By that Allah threatens His servants. O My servants, then fear Me.” (Surah Az-Zumar 39: 16)
7. “Say to My servants not to despair of My mercy”:
“Say: “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” (Surah Az-Zumar 39: 53)
Dear brothers and sisters, if we take care of the aforesaid commandments of our gracious Lord, then there is no doubt why we will not be admitted into Paradise, Inshaaallah.
“[To the righteous it will be said], “O reassured soul, Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him], And enter among My [righteous] servants. And enter My Paradise.” (Surah al Fajr 89: 27-30)
May Allah give us the Tawfeeq to do our best. May He accept our good deeds, forgive us of our sins, and grant us the highest place in Paradise. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
June 23, 2015 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Al Ghafoor, Al Mujeeb, Al Qareeb, Ar Rahman, Do not be despair of Allah's Mercy, Dua, Fearing Allah, Hadith, Hijrah, Hope, Ibaadur Rahman, Istighfar, Jannah, Lord and His servants, Mutmainna, Paradise, Prophet Muhammad, Qina'ah, Quran, Rahmah, Ramadan posting, Relationship between man and his Creator, Religion, Salah, Satan is man's avowed enemy, Scripture, Seeking Forgiveness, Slaves of Allah, Soul, Speak good, Supplication, Taqwa, Tawbah, The Forgiving, Yassarnalquran
7 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Qur'an Quiz 3 with Answers to Quiz 2
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- Muhammad Usama Chaudhary on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Adonis Rahman on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal!
- MuQeet on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal November 30, 2016
- Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz November 28, 2016
- Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family? November 25, 2016
- Shariah is for Human Welfare November 21, 2016
- Facts About Safar November 1, 2016
- Peace First. Peace Last. October 17, 2016
- The Muslim and the Hijrah of All Times October 14, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.