An Open Letter To Charlie Hebdo
Dear Charlie Hebdo, the “champions” of Freedom of Expression.
So you did it today. Happy as you must be for making good business.
You said in your lead editorial, “For the past week, Charlie, an atheist newspaper, has achieved more miracles than all the saints and prophets combined.”
You were tiny in the print media publishing only 60,000 copies but now your print has gone up to five million copies.
Prophet Muhammad gave you good business. Isn’t this a miracle too?
Had you published the caricatures of your own President – which you will not do because your freedom ends where your President’s nose begins – or cartoons on Pope or Vatican, you would not have done such a huge business.
The man you insulted today was a Messenger of Peace. I being his follower mourn the death of your beloved colleagues and condemn the terror attack on you in the strongest possible terms as terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.
And you know what. God is watching and He will do justice with the perpetrators of all forms of terrorism.
Oh my God! Look, what am I doing!
I am talking about God to you when you are an atheist.
I want to shock you by telling that the infamous magazine of your’s hit the stands on its own without any effort on your part.
No cartoonist drew the cover page. It got done by itself!
Not only this, no one wrote any article. All got compiled by itself.
Yes, without the work of any of your team member.
No one did any proof reading or editing. It all got generated by itself.
And you know, you did not send the pages to press. It got printed by itself. Automatically, you know.
You will call me a lunatic, won’t you?
You will get annoyed: ‘We did much so much of hard work to bring out this special issue and this fool is telling us that the magazine came of its own!’.
I agree that you are right and I am wrong.
But Sir, do you know that you more lunatic than me.
I am just saying that your magazine came out of its own. Without any human effort.
By claiming that you are an atheist, you are saying that the universe has come out on its own. Without any Creator!
Aren’t you wrong?
When you can’t accept that your magazine has come on its own, how come you came into this world?
And still if you say you are right that there is no God at all, then my advice to you is to close your newspaper office and go on vacation. Charlie Hebdo will come out in the market and you can read. If not in reality, at least in your dream!
Dear Charlie, A cartoon cannot be drawn without a cartoonist.
How come the world has come up without a Creator??
So come on, behave sensibly. Don’t be a cartoon!
Start believing in God, and seek His forgiveness for mocking at His Messenger, “the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels”.
May God give you Right Guidance. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaa Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam which means ‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him’.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
January 14, 2015 - Posted by MuQeet | Loving the Prophet, Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Anti-Semitism, Atheism, Belief in God, Charlie Hebdo, Fanaticism, France, Freedom of Expression, French magazine, Islam, Mocking at the Prophet, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Response to Charlie, Semitic, Zionism, Zionist lobby
15 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.