Israeli intrusion into Al Aqsa mosque ‘barbaric’!
Israeli aggression, brutality and barbarism continues unchecked and unabated.
While the world is shamelessly silent over the latest Israeli intrusion, the UAE Foreign Minister condemns the move. Read on….
UAE foreign minister slams Israel’s plans to designate Bab Al Qataneen gate as point of entry into Al Aqsa compound.
Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Foreign Minister, on Wednesday condemned the “barbaric intrusion” by the Israeli regime’s special forces into the Al Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem, “during which worshippers were assaulted and the sanctity of the holy place was defiled, to make way for Jewish visitors on the occasion of the Jewish holiday of Sukkot”.
Shaikh Abdullah said that the Israeli regime’s plans to designate the Bab Al Qataneen gate as a point of entry into the Al Aqsa compound for Jewish extremists could exacerbate the situation.
Jews believe that the Temple of Solomon is buried below Al Aqsa mosque, and extremist Jews have called for the destruction of the mosque to rebuild the alleged temple.
Shaikh Abdullah deplored “the reprehensible crime of the Israeli occupation forces in firing bullets and bombs inside the Al Aqsa compound”, which led to the injuring of dozens of worshippers.
“The UAE views this as a serious step taken as part of the plan to Judaise the Al Aqsa Mosque — the first of the two Qiblas and the third holiest Muslim shrine, in Arab Jerusalem, with its Muslim and Christian holy places by continuous attempts, that are unacceptable to anybody, to divide it…, as has been done with the Ebrahimi Mosque in Hebron,” he said.
The Ebrahimi mosque in the West Bank city of Hebron has now been divided to make way for radical Jewish colonists to worship in.
Courtesy: Gulf News
Note: The corrupt minds distort history. They would like you to believe that the picture 3 shown below is that of Masjid al Aqsa and some ignorant Muslims fall prey to the ploy. The mega plan of Zionism is to raze the actual Al Aqsa to ground, and fool the people of the world by showing the Dome of the Rock as that would be left intact! The hate merchants, however, forget the fact that Allah is the Protector of His house. May Allah defeat the ploy of a people who went astray. Aameen.
Read some other info from Al Jazeera at Al Aqsa Timeline
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
October 10, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Dome of the Rock, Ebrahimi Mosque, Hebron, Inside Israel, Islam, Islam's first Qiblah, Israel, Israeli aggression, Jewish aggression, Jews, Masjid al Aqsa, Muslim History, Muslims, occupation, Occupied Jerusalem, Oppression, Palestine News, Prophet Ibrahim, Qubbatus sakrah, Quran blog, Sukkot, Temple of Solomon, UAE Foreign Minister, UAE News, Yassarnalquran, Zionism
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)