HAJJ Creative Writing Competition
Assalaam-u-alaikum aspiring Muslim WRITERS!
Here’s another chance to get your creative talent noticed internationally!
The opportunity is provided by the International Islamic Publishing House (IIPH)
Write a short story or poem about:
The 10 Days of Dhul Hijjah,
and send it in to IIPH. If we like your work, we might publish it!
1. You must be at least 13 years of age to participate.
2. All entries should be inspiring stories or poems about the 10 Days of Dhul Hijjah, Hajj or ‘Eid-ul-Adha not exceeding 1500 words.
3. All entries must be original works. Previously published works, whether online or in print, are not eligible.
4. Co-authorship of a story or poem is not permitted and each contestant can only submit one story or one poem.
5. All entries must be submitted to IIPH at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 4th, 2014. Please be sure to include yourname, age, and country of origin.
6. The best three entries from each age group will win valuable gift certificates for use on the IIPH website, insha’ Allah.
7. Winning entries shall be published on IIPH’s blog and may be posted on IIPH’s other social media sites too, insha’ Allah.
8. If your story or poem is selected as a contest winner, IIPH will own the work and have all rights thereto, including the perpetual, royalty-free right to use the work in all forms of media, throughout the world.
9. IIPH may, at its sole discretion, select certain entries for publication in our upcoming books, insha Allah.
10. You represent and warrant that your entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to hold harmless and defend IIPH against any claims arising out of a breach of this provision.
Excited? Get started now! Barak Allahu Feekum!
Any further Questions? Email IIPH at: email@example.com
W I S H Y O U A L L T H E B E S T 🙂
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
September 20, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Hajj related, Muqeet's (assorted) | Contest, Hajj, IIPH Saudi Arabia, Islam, Islamic competition, Journalism, Muslim Writers, Muslims, Pilgrimage, Poetry contest, Quran, Quran blog, Quran site, Short Story, Yassarnalquran
8 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please...
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… « YasSarNalQuR'aN on Ramadhaan
- MuQeet on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Khadija on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey « YasSarNalQuR'aN on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey | Food For Thought on All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
- Surah al Kahf presents Two Types of Hearts March 6, 2017
- Taaghuut. What is Taaghuut? February 26, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)