Qur’an Quiz 5 with Answers to Quiz 4
An apology to the lovers of Quiz for the delay.
Take this simple Quiz, Inshaa’Allah, and see where you stand.
1. Which Prophet was sent to a people who were steeped in the evil of cheating in weights and measures?
2. Which Prophet is considered to be a role model in patience?
3. Name the Prophet who knew the language of the birds.
4. Tell the name of this Prophet who was the man of truth, raised to a high station by Allah.
5. Where did the Ark of Nooh alaihis salam stop after the flood?
6. Which Prophet was fond of horses?
7. The Qur’an refers to Angel Jibreel by an honourable title/name. What is that?
8. Which companion of Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam is referred to as the “Thaani’ithnayn”, the Second of the Two, in the Qur’an?
9. Allah cites the examples of two great women in the Qur’an and presents them as Role Models. Who are these great women?
10. Makkah is mentioned by different names in the Qur’an. Can you recall any two such names?
Answers to Quiz 4:
1. In what way Prophet Luut alaihis salam was related to Prophet Ibraheem alaihis salam?
2. There are some names of ancient cities mentioned in the Qur’an. Recall any three.
Babylon, Yathrib, Madyan
3. Which Surah is named after our Prophet’s (sal-lal-lalaahu alaihi wa sallam) tribe?
Surah al Quraysh
4. In one place in the Qur’an, Allah does an amazing thing and then tells the Believers to do the same. What is that?
In Surah Al Ahzab, verse 56:
Allah says, “Certainly Allah and His angels send salutations on His Prophet, O Muslims you too send peace and salutations upon him”
5. Which Surah is named after one of the days of the Week?
Surah al Jumu’ah
6. What miracle was given to Prophet Saalih alaihis salam?
Camel as a miracle.
7. What was the greatest miracle of Prophet Ibraheem alaihis salam?
Fire not burning him!
8. Which Prophet of Allah was swallowed by a whale?
Younus alaihis salam
9. The word شجرة which means ‘tree‘ usually ends with ta marbutah (ة) at the end but only in one place in the Qur’an it ends with ta maftuuhah, an open taa (ت) In which verse this occurs?
إِنَّ شَجَرَتَ الزَّقُّومِ
“Indeed, the tree of zaqqum…” [al-Dukhan: 43]
10. Jinn are a creation of Allah. What are they made of?
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
September 15, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Quiz | Angel, Gabriel, General Knowledge, God, Islam, Islamic Quiz, Jibreel, Jinn, Makkah, Messengers, Noah's Ark, Prophets of Allah, Quran, Quran blog, Quran Quiz, Religion, Role Model, Scripture, Women in Islam, Yassarnalquran
8 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please...
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… « YasSarNalQuR'aN on Ramadhaan
- MuQeet on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Khadija on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey « YasSarNalQuR'aN on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey | Food For Thought on All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
- Surah al Kahf presents Two Types of Hearts March 6, 2017
- Taaghuut. What is Taaghuut? February 26, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)