Qur’an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
This Qur’an Quiz comes in the form of list. It may not be as easy as Quiz 1. Want to try, Inshaa’Allah?
1. List the names of birds mentioned in the Qur’an.
2. List the names of animals mentioned in the Qur’an.
3. List the names of insects mentioned in the Qur’an.
4. List the names of mosques mentioned in the Qur’an.
5. List the names of Prophets and Messengers mentioned in the Qur’an.
6. List the names of fruits mentioned in the Qur’an.
7. List the names of vegetables mentioned in the Qur’an.
8. Tell the names of the Prophets who were father-son duos.
9. Who were the Prophets who were related to each other in the form of father-in-law and son-in-law?
10. Tell the names of the Prophets who were blood brothers unto each other.
🙂 Answers will be given at a later date, Inshaa’Allah, when Quiz 3 questions are ready 🙂
Quiz 1 – with Answers 🙂
1. Which is the longest ayah in the Qur’an?
Ayatud-dayn, the Loan Verse, 2:282
2. Which is the Surah that starts without Bismillah?
3. Which Surah starts with the address ‘Yaa Ayyuhal Lazeena Aamanu’ and also ends with the same address?
Surah al Mumtahinah
4. Which was the first full Surah to be revealed?
Surah al Fatihah
5. Which was the last full Surah that was revealed to the Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam?
6. Who is the only male companion who is mentioned by name in the Qur’an?
Zaid radhiyallahu anhu
7. Who is the only woman who is mentioned by name in the Qur’an?
Maryam bint Imran
8. How many times the phrase ‘Fa bi-ayyi aa’laa’i rabbikuma tukaththibaan’ is mentioned in Surah Rahman?
9. Which was the last ayah that was revealed in the Qur’an?
10. The shortest Surah of the Qur’an?
Surah al Kawthar
11. The longest Surah in the Qur’an?
Surah al Baqarah
12. Total number of verses in the Qur’an?
13. How many Surahs the Qur’an consists of?
14. What are the other names of Surah al Fatihah?
Ummul Qur’an, Ummul Kitab, Sabul Mathaani, Al Qur’an Al Atheem, Al Hamd, As-Salah, Ash-Shifa, Ar-Ruqyah.
15. How many Surahs are named after the Prophets? Tell their names.
Six Surahs are named after the Prophets. They are: Yunus, Hood, Yusuf, Ibraheem, Muhammad and Nooh.
16. How many Prophets and Messengers of Allah are mentioned in the Qur’an?
17. Which Surah is called as Sab-am-Min-al-Mathaani? And Why?
Surah al Fatihah because it is the most often recited surah of the Qur’an.
18. What is the plural word for Surah?
19. What is the plural word for Juz?
20. Qur’an is divided into how many parts (juz)?
21. Tell the word that is not present anywhere in the first half (first fifteen parts) of the Qur’an?
22. In which Surah of the Qur’an the proper name ‘Allah’ is mentioned in its’ each and every verse?
Surah al Mujadalah.
23. Surahs revealed in Makkah are called Makki Surahs. How many were revealed in Makkah?
24. Surahs revealed in Madinah are called Madani Surahs. How many were revealed in Madinah?
25. Which Surah is called the Aroos-ul-Qur’an, the Beauty of the Qur’an?
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaa Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alahi Wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
5 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)