In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
As atrocities continue on the oppressed Gazans in particular and the hapless Palestinians in general, and while global Muslims make tons of du’aas beseeching Allah’s help, we need to have hope that things are not always as they seem.
Having said that, I would like you to recall the most inspiring advice our glorious Prophet, Sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam gave to his companion-in-hiding:
لا تحزن إنّ الله معنا
“Do not grieve, indeed Allah is with us” (Surah At-Tawbah 9: 40)
Whenever we happen to be in times of difficulty, Prophet Muhammad Sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam has taught us to say this amazing du’aa:
اللّهُـمَّ لا سَـهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهـلاً، وَأَنْتَ تَجْـعَلُ الْحَـزَنَ إِذا شِـئْتَ سَهـْلاً
Allaahumma laa sahla illa maa ja‘altahu sahla, wa Anta taj’alul hazana idhâ she’ta sahla. Hisnul Muslim
“O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy.”
Allah Tabaaraka wa Ta’aala affirms in His glorious Book:
“And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.” (Surah Aal Imraan 3: 54)
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’aala also assures us saying:
“So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers.” (Surah Aal Imraan 3: 139)
If we Muslims are true to our faith, then victory will be ours, Inshaa’Allah.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaa Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
July 16, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Du'aas - Prophetic, Reflections | Ease vs difficulty, eemaan, Gaza, In times of difficulty, Islam, Israel, Jihad, Muslims, Occupied Territories, Oppression, Palestine, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, success, Troubled times, Victory, West Bank, Yassarnalquran, Zionism
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Takbeer, Tahleel, Tahmeed and Tasbeeh
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.