Take this Qur’an Quiz. It’s simple!
Some random questions on the glorious Qur’an that came to my mind in the Month of Qur’an, alhamdulillah.
1. Which is the longest ayah in the Qur’an?
2. Which is the Surah that starts without Bismillah?
3. Which Surah starts with the address ‘Yaa Ayyuhal Lazeena Aamanu’ and also ends with the same address?
4. Which was the first full Surah to be revealed?
5. Which was the last full Surah that was revealed to the Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam?
6. Who is the only male companion who is mentioned by name in the Qur’an?
7. Who is the only woman who is mentioned by name in the Qur’an?
8. How many times the phrase ‘Fa bi-ayyi aa’laa’i rabbikuma tukaththibaan’ is mentioned in Surah Rahman?
9. Which was the last ayah that was revealed in the Qur’an?
10. The shortest Surah of the Qur’an?
11. The longest Surah in the Qur’an?
12. Total number of verses in the Qur’an?
13. How many Surahs the Qur’an consists of?
14. What are the other names of Surah al Fatihah?
15. How many Surahs are named after the Prophets? Tell their names.
16. How many Prophets and Messengers of Allah are mentioned in the Qur’an?
17. Which Surah is called as Sab-am-Min-al-Mathaani? And Why?
18. What is the plural word for Surah?
19. What is the plural word for Juz?
20. Qur’an is divided into how many parts (juz)?
21. Tell the word that is not present anywhere in the first half (first fifteen parts) of the Qur’an?
22. In which Surah of the Qur’an the proper name ‘Allah’ is mentioned in its’ each and every verse?
23. Surahs revealed in Makkah are called Makki Surahs. How many were revealed in Makkah?
24. Surahs revealed in Madinah are called Madani Surahs. How many were revealed in Madinah?
25. Which Surah is called the Aroos-ul-Qur’an, the Beauty of the Qur’an?
🙂 Inshaa’Allah answers in the next post 🙂 along with another set of questions, Inshaa’Allah
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
July 15, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Quiz | Allah, Islam, Islamic Quiz, Know your scripture, Madinah, Makkah, Month of Quran, Muslims, Quran, Quran Quiz, Quran understanding, Ramadan, Scripture, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- Haza Min Fadhli Rabbee
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.