Helping Oppressed Muslims
What is our stance concerning the slaughter of Muslims in Palestine and other parts of the world that is happening right now, where houses are being destroyed, farms are being wrecked, children are being killed, the wounded are being detained in the streets, houses are being bombarded and people are being prevented by the Jews and others, from buying the food and drink that they need?
What can I, as a Muslim, do?
Praise be to Allaah.
1- You have to make du’aa’ (supplication), and recite du’a’ al-qunoot (special supplication during formal prayers) in your salaah (prayer).
2- Collect charity and send it through trustworthy channels.
3- Support the weak and oppressed in all ways, including the media and the internet.
4- Get scholars, daa’iyahs (Islamic workers), khateebs (orators) and writers to explain the oppression that is happening and the negligence on the part of the ummah (global Muslim community), and to mobilize the ummah to defend the holy places.
5- Check on one’s own intentions with regard to fighting for the sake of Allaah, and see whether he is applying the hadeeth (narration) of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever dies without having fought for the sake of Allaah or having had the intention of doing so, has died following one of the branches of hypocrisy.” (Saheeh Muslim, no. 3533)
6- Pursuing all the means of building up material and moral strength, in preparation for meeting the enemy (in battle).
7- Reminding oneself and others of the virtues of martyrdom for the sake of Allaah and studying the rulings on jihad (battle for the sake of Allah), and not having an attachment to this world.
8- Doing as much damage as possible to the enemies who are in a state of war with us, by boycotting their products, attacking them verbally and in writing to humiliate and annoy them, and to point out their kufr (disbelief) and shirk (polytheism), and their insults to Allaah, His Messenger and the believers, publishing as much as possible in the audio-visual and print media about this serious topic whilst also connecting that to Islamic belief and the words of Allaah and His Messenger,
We ask Allaah the Exalted and All-Powerful to support His religion and cause His word to prevail.
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaa Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
10 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please...
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… « YasSarNalQuR'aN on Ramadhaan
- MuQeet on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Khadija on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey « YasSarNalQuR'aN on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey | Food For Thought on All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
- Surah al Kahf presents Two Types of Hearts March 6, 2017
- Taaghuut. What is Taaghuut? February 26, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)