What is your Sa’aa?
Your Sa’aa will make you or mar you.
Either Allah will appreciate your Sa’aa and reward you accordingly or that your Sa’aa may bring you untold miseries.
What then is Sa’aa?
1. Sa’aa and Sa’ee are two derived forms of the triliteral root sīn ʿayn yā (س ع ي) Together they occur 30 times in the Qur’an: 20 times as the form I verb sa’aa (سَعَىٰ) and 10 times as the noun sa’ee (سَعْي)
Sa’aa means to strive, to run, to endeavour, to do purposefully, to haste, to act, to work for, to carry on one’s business.
Sa’ee means effort, endeavour, strife. Recall the word Sa’ee and the act of running between Safa and Marwah.
2. Allah says in the Qur’an that man’s efforts are different from each other!
“Indeed your efforts are diverse”. (Surah al Layl 92: 4)
Man’s actions are different and opposing from one another. Among you are those who do good and among you are those who do evil.
3. Aakhirah – The Day of Judgement is the Day of Reward and Punishment:
Indeed, the Hour is coming – I almost conceal it – so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives. (Surah Taha 20: 15)
4. You will recall what all you did here in this world, there in the Hereafter:
“The Day when man will remember that for which he strove” Surah An-Naazi’aat 79:35)
5. This world is a sowing ground for the Aakhirah.
“And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives” (Surah An-Najm 53: 39)
6. You will find the result of your striving here in the Hereafter.
“And that his effort is going to be seen” (Surah An-Najm 53:40)
7. Some will be happy and pleased because of their Sa’aa and Sa’ee.
“[Other] faces, that Day, will show pleasure. With their effort [they are] satisfied” (Surah al Ghashiya 88: 8-9)
8. Your effort in this world will not go in vain. For the Day of Judgement will be Day of Appreciation and Recognition:
[And it will be said], “Indeed, this is for you a reward, and your effort has been appreciated.” (Surah Al Insaan 76: 22)
9. You need to fulfill one condition should you want your effort to be appreciated. That you should be a Muslim, a practicing Muslim. For your good deeds are the proof of your sa’aa in His way.
“But whoever desires the Hereafter and exerts the effort due to it while he is a believer – it is those whose effort is ever appreciated [by Allah].” (Surah Al Israa 17: 19)
So whoever does righteous deeds while he is a believer – no denial will there be for his effort, and indeed We, of it, are recorders.” (Surah Al Ambiyaa 21: 94)
10. The unbelievers are in illusion!
“[They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work.” (Surah Al Kahf 18: 104)
May Allah give us the Tawfeeq and Hidayah to exert all our effort in this world for the Right Cause, in the Right Way, to please Allah so that when we meet Him in the Hereafter, our efforts of this world bring us His pleasure, His reward and His appreciation. Aameen.
Note: You may at times find some advertisements below. They are generated automatically and I do not have any control over them nor have I purchased the facility to remove them. Thank you for understanding.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
Sal-lal Laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
7 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.