Seven Qualities Allah Loves…..and Loves Not!
NOTE: This compilation is not mine. I got it from someone through e-mail. Sharing here as it worth reading.
Allah loves the following seven qualities. Hence, we should try to enrich our lives with them.
1. TAWBAH (Repentance)
“For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (in repentance)” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
2. TAHAARAH (Purification)
“Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
3. TAQWA (Piety)
“For Allah loves the righteous (the pious).” [Surah Al Tawbah 9:4]
4. IHSAAN (Goodness & Perfection)
“For Allah loves those who do good” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:134]
5. TAWAKKUL (Trust in Allah)
“For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:159]
6. ‘ADL (Justice)
“For Allah loves those who judge in equity.” [Surah Al Ma’idah 5:42]
“For Allah loves those who are fair (and just).” [Surah Al Hujurat 49:9]
7. SABR (Patience)
“And Allah Loves those who are patient and steadfast.” [Surah Aal ‘Imran 3:146]
While the above-mentioned Qur’anic verses briefly describe what Allah likes to see in us, the following qualities are their antithesis. Hence Allah does not like them and we should try to avoid them.
1. ISRAAF (Extravagance)
“But waste not by excess: for Allah does not love those who waste by extravagance.” [Surah Al An’am 6:141]
2. ISTIKBAAR (Pride)
“Verily He loves not the arrogant (proud).” [Surah Al Nahl 16:23]
3. MUKHTAAL FAKHOOR (Arrogant boaster)
“For Allah loves not any arrogant boaster.” [Surah Luqman 31:18]
4. ‘UDWAAN (Transgression)
“For Allah loves not transgressors.” [Surah Al Ma’idah 5:87]
5. ZULM (Oppression and wrongdoing)
“But Allah loves not those who do wrong (oppressors, polytheists and wrong doers).” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:57]
6. KHIYAANAH (Treachery and dishonesty)
“For Allah loves not the treacherous and the dihonest.” [Surah Al Anfal 8:58]
7. MUFSIDEEN (Mischief-makers)
“And Allah loves not those who make mischief.” [Surah Ma’idah 5:64]
May Allah guides us on the Straight Path, and give the Tawfeeq to live by His guidance. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu-‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wasallam.
NOTE: PLEASE ignore the advertisements if you are seeing them below. They are auto generated and I do not have control over them nor do I have purchased the facility to remove them. Thank you for understanding.
Share or Don't Care. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
May 6, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Aadaab, Akhlaq, Allah, Ayah, Character building, Etiquettes., Hadith, Hate, Hub, Islam, Love, manners, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Religion, Scripture, What Allah Likes and Likes Not, Yassarnalquran
8 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- You'll find immense Qur'anic and Hadith resources under different headings as you can see below. Please have patience to scroll down, Inshaaallah.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
ما شآء الله
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
A hearty W e l c o m e :)
May Peace, Mercy & Blessings of Allah be upon YOU.
Keep visiting, Stay Blessed, Inshaaallah.
Postings الحمد لله
They Call it TOP POSTS!
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Categories of Friends in the Qur'an
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on Categories of Friends in the Qur’an
- MuQeet on Categories of Friends in the Qur’an
- Nazeer Ataullah on Categories of Friends in the Qur’an
- MuQeet on One Year Course
- Where Should We Spend Our Money? | Verse By Verse Qur'an Study Circle on Matters concerning Rizq and spending in the way of Allah
Al Qur’an Add-Ins
Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word. You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah. See below ↓
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- Categories of Friends in the Qur’an February 9, 2016
- This 7th-Century-Book Promotes Writing! February 3, 2016
- Qur’an and our Fast-food Approach! January 27, 2016
- One Year Course January 19, 2016
- Answers to Qur’an Quiz January 18, 2016
- Qur’an Quiz: On the Qur’anic Du’aas January 13, 2016
- Qur’anic Style of Inculcating Effective Listening Skill January 5, 2016
TagsAllah Arafah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Friday Friday sermon Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Makkah Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Search in this Blog
Thank You :)