Seven Qualities Allah Loves…..and Loves Not!
NOTE: This compilation is not mine. I got it from someone through e-mail. Sharing here as it worth reading.
Allah loves the following seven qualities. Hence, we should try to enrich our lives with them.
1. TAWBAH (Repentance)
“For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (in repentance)” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
2. TAHAARAH (Purification)
“Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
3. TAQWA (Piety)
“For Allah loves the righteous (the pious).” [Surah Al Tawbah 9:4]
4. IHSAAN (Goodness & Perfection)
“For Allah loves those who do good” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:134]
5. TAWAKKUL (Trust in Allah)
“For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:159]
6. ‘ADL (Justice)
“For Allah loves those who judge in equity.” [Surah Al Ma’idah 5:42]
“For Allah loves those who are fair (and just).” [Surah Al Hujurat 49:9]
7. SABR (Patience)
“And Allah Loves those who are patient and steadfast.” [Surah Aal ‘Imran 3:146]
While the above-mentioned Qur’anic verses briefly describe what Allah likes to see in us, the following qualities are their antithesis. Hence Allah does not like them and we should try to avoid them.
1. ISRAAF (Extravagance)
“But waste not by excess: for Allah does not love those who waste by extravagance.” [Surah Al An’am 6:141]
2. ISTIKBAAR (Pride)
“Verily He loves not the arrogant (proud).” [Surah Al Nahl 16:23]
3. MUKHTAAL FAKHOOR (Arrogant boaster)
“For Allah loves not any arrogant boaster.” [Surah Luqman 31:18]
4. ‘UDWAAN (Transgression)
“For Allah loves not transgressors.” [Surah Al Ma’idah 5:87]
5. ZULM (Oppression and wrongdoing)
“But Allah loves not those who do wrong (oppressors, polytheists and wrong doers).” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:57]
6. KHIYAANAH (Treachery and dishonesty)
“For Allah loves not the treacherous and the dihonest.” [Surah Al Anfal 8:58]
7. MUFSIDEEN (Mischief-makers)
“And Allah loves not those who make mischief.” [Surah Ma’idah 5:64]
May Allah guides us on the Straight Path, and give the Tawfeeq to live by His guidance. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu-‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wasallam.
NOTE: PLEASE ignore the advertisements if you are seeing them below. They are auto generated and I do not have control over them nor do I have purchased the facility to remove them. Thank you for understanding.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
May 6, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Aadaab, Akhlaq, Allah, Ayah, Character building, Etiquettes., Hadith, Hate, Hub, Islam, Love, manners, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Religion, Scripture, What Allah Likes and Likes Not, Yassarnalquran
8 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
- Surah al Kahf presents Two Types of Hearts March 6, 2017
- Taaghuut. What is Taaghuut? February 26, 2017
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)