Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam said, “خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه” ‘The Best Among You IS The One Who Learns The Qur’an and Teaches It”. Certainly the best among us is Dr. Abdul Azeez Abdul Raheem, the founder of this amazing website.
The learned brother and his team is doing yeomen service in the cause of Qur’anic education and learning.
All those who want to learn to read the Qur’an with Understanding must not only visit this website, they must also join the courses grabbing the opportunity provided on the internet.
Those who can really understand the Qur’an must come forward to take up the responsibility to make others understand what they have understood of the Qur’anic treasures.
I request all my readers to:
1) Visit the website
2) Subscribe to its newsletter
3) Spread the word among family and friends etc.
4) Share the website through social networking sites, blogs, emails etc.
5) If possible, please Sponsor those who can’t afford to learn.
6) Use the website’s resource page to the maximum.
7) Know and make other’s know Why Must We Understand the Qur’an? by downloading the presentations by Dr. Abdul Azeez.
8) Buy their books so you can help them sustain.
9) Make du’aa for all those who are working, through this website, for the cause of learning and understanding the Book of Allah.
10) Try your best to live by the glorious Qur’an, Inshaa’Allah.
11) Don’t get allured by this part of announcement. (I personally disagree with the concept of making money)
12) Go to this homepage, Inshaa’Allah
May Allah bestow upon us the favour of being one among those who learn the Qur’an and teach it to others. Aameen. May Allah reward all those who are dedicated in the cause of teaching-learning His Book. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
NOTE: PLEASE IGNORE THE ADVERTISEMENTS SHOWN BELOW. They are auto generated and I do not have control over them, nor do I have purchased the facility to remove them.
Thank you for understanding.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
March 20, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Learning the language of the Qur'an, Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Dr. Abdul Azeez Abdul Raheem, Hadith, Islam, Learning Quran, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran website, Religion, Scripture, Teaching Quran, Understand Quran, Understanding Qur'an, understandquran.com, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.