Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam said, “خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه” ‘The Best Among You IS The One Who Learns The Qur’an and Teaches It”. Certainly the best among us is Dr. Abdul Azeez Abdul Raheem, the founder of this amazing website.
The learned brother and his team is doing yeomen service in the cause of Qur’anic education and learning.
All those who want to learn to read the Qur’an with Understanding must not only visit this website, they must also join the courses grabbing the opportunity provided on the internet.
Those who can really understand the Qur’an must come forward to take up the responsibility to make others understand what they have understood of the Qur’anic treasures.
I request all my readers to:
1) Visit the website
2) Subscribe to its newsletter
3) Spread the word among family and friends etc.
4) Share the website through social networking sites, blogs, emails etc.
5) If possible, please Sponsor those who can’t afford to learn.
6) Use the website’s resource page to the maximum.
7) Know and make other’s know Why Must We Understand the Qur’an? by downloading the presentations by Dr. Abdul Azeez.
8) Buy their books so you can help them sustain.
9) Make du’aa for all those who are working, through this website, for the cause of learning and understanding the Book of Allah.
10) Try your best to live by the glorious Qur’an, Inshaa’Allah.
11) Don’t get allured by this part of announcement. (I personally disagree with the concept of making money)
12) Go to this homepage, Inshaa’Allah
May Allah bestow upon us the favour of being one among those who learn the Qur’an and teach it to others. Aameen. May Allah reward all those who are dedicated in the cause of teaching-learning His Book. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
NOTE: PLEASE IGNORE THE ADVERTISEMENTS SHOWN BELOW. They are auto generated and I do not have control over them, nor do I have purchased the facility to remove them.
Thank you for understanding.
March 20, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Learning the language of the Qur'an, Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Dr. Abdul Azeez Abdul Raheem, Hadith, Islam, Learning Quran, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran website, Religion, Scripture, Teaching Quran, Understand Quran, Understanding Qur'an, understandquran.com, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- You'll find immense Qur'anic and Hadith resources under different headings as you can see below. Please have patience to scroll down, Inshaaallah.
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon You.
Keeping visiting, Stay Blessed,
Posts…so far, alhamdulillah
- Aayatul Kursi (2)
- Abandoning the Qur'an (1)
- Al Qur'an – What it is? (26)
- Arabic and Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (3)
- Art of Communication (1)
- Attributive Names (5)
- “That is the Inheritance of Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلم” (1)
- Be Careful With Muhammad (1)
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin (5)
- Books on Hadeeth (2)
- Charter of Human Rights/Farewell Address of the Prophet (1)
- Communalism (1)
- Compilation of the Qur'an (3)
- Du'aa – General (2)
- Du'aa of Umar ibn al Khattab (1)
- Du'aas – Prophetic (12)
- Du'aas – Qur'anic (13)
- E-books (36)
- Excellence of Friday Prayer (3)
- Friday Khutbah in UAE (33)
- Fruits in the Qu'ran (2)
- General (2)
- Guidance = The Quran (2)
- Hajj related (45)
- Heart and the Qur'an (6)
- How to Recite the Qur'an (1)
- Human Soul (1)
- Inspiration (2)
- Interview with Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (1)
- Islam: Greatest Liberating Force on earth! (1)
- Islamic Months (26)
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN (79)
- Isra and Me'raj (3)
- Ka'bah (3)
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words (3)
- Learning the language of the Qur'an (7)
- Light verse of the Qur'an (1)
- Loving the Prophet (4)
- Lunar/Solar Eclipse (2)
- Memorization (9)
- Money Matters (1)
- Month of Jihad (1)
- Muqeet's (assorted) (159)
- O You Who Believe! (20)
- Polytheism (1)
- Prophets of Islam (8)
- Qur'an and Environment (1)
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord (1)
- Qur'an and Muslims (10)
- Qur'an and Science (8)
- Qur'an Central (1)
- Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning (6)
- Qur'an People (5)
- Qur'an Quiz (10)
- Qur'an Software (1)
- Qur'an's Miracles (11)
- Qur'anic Phrases (13)
- Qur'anic Stories (6)
- Qur'anic Studies (11)
- Quran and Sunnah (1)
- Quran of Fajr (1)
- Real Life Experience (5)
- Reflections (145)
- Sajdah and productivity (1)
- Salah: MeaningFULL (4)
- Salatul Istikhaarah (1)
- Salatut-Tawbah (The Prayer of Repentance) (1)
- Sayyidul Istighfar (2)
- Seeking Knowledge (1)
- Shukr Vs Kufr (2)
- Stages of Revelation (4)
- Story of a Quranic word (1)
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi (2)
- Surah al Asr (2)
- Surah al Baqarah (2)
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas (2)
- Surah al Fatihah (2)
- Surah al Jumu'ah (1)
- Surah al Kahf (12)
- Surah al Kawthar (2)
- Surah al Mulk (3)
- Surah al Muminoon (1)
- Surah al Taghabun (1)
- Surah Al Waqiah (1)
- Surah Ar-Room (1)
- Surah As Saff (1)
- Surah at-Teen (1)
- Surah Az Zumar (1)
- Surah Luqman (2)
- Surah Naba (1)
- Surah Yaseen (4)
- Tafaseer (Commentaries) (4)
- Tajweed (5)
- Takbeer (1)
- The Healing (5)
- The Science of Recitations (2)
- Three Types of Soul (1)
- Uncategorized (30)
- Understanding the Qur'an (2)
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation (6)
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized? (2)
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar (1)
- World's madness! (2)
- Yajuuj and Majuuj – Gog and Magog (1)
- Zakah (1)
- Zikr (3)
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Yaum al Furqaan
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- Yaum al Furqaan
Track of postings
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
- Yaum al Furqaan « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Ramadhaan: The Month of Jihad
- MuQeet on Yaum al Furqaan
- Yaum al Furqaan « YasSarNal QuR'aN on When Truth crushes falsehood…!
- Maryam is Maryam! Peace Be Upon Her. « YasSarNal QuR'aN on ‘Then He will not neglect us’
- ‘Then He will not neglect us’ « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Maryam is Maryam! Peace Be Upon Her.
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- Yaum al Furqaan July 3, 2015
- Salat-ut-Tawbah July 2, 2015
- “Woe to those who read them without reflection” July 1, 2015
- Switching over from Mute mode to Pleasant Voice! June 30, 2015
- A letter to all Muslim brothers……about sisters! June 27, 2015
- Call to Success and Our Response June 26, 2015
- Seeking Forgiveness in the Month of Forgiveness June 26, 2015
Tags used in this blog.Abraham Allah Allah is our Protector Arabic language Arafah Dawah Dua Eid al Adha Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Forgiveness Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jihad Jummah Jumuah Laylatul Qadr Makkah Masjid Mosque Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Pilgrimage Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Quran site Ramadan Ramadhan Read Quran with understanding Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Siyam Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf Tafseer Taraweeh Tawbah UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Worship in Islam Yassarnalquran Zikr