Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam said, “خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه” ‘The Best Among You IS The One Who Learns The Qur’an and Teaches It”. Certainly the best among us is Dr. Abdul Azeez Abdul Raheem, the founder of this amazing website.
The learned brother and his team is doing yeomen service in the cause of Qur’anic education and learning.
All those who want to learn to read the Qur’an with Understanding must not only visit this website, they must also join the courses grabbing the opportunity provided on the internet.
Those who can really understand the Qur’an must come forward to take up the responsibility to make others understand what they have understood of the Qur’anic treasures.
I request all my readers to:
1) Visit the website
2) Subscribe to its newsletter
3) Spread the word among family and friends etc.
4) Share the website through social networking sites, blogs, emails etc.
5) If possible, please Sponsor those who can’t afford to learn.
6) Use the website’s resource page to the maximum.
7) Know and make other’s know Why Must We Understand the Qur’an? by downloading the presentations by Dr. Abdul Azeez.
8) Buy their books so you can help them sustain.
9) Make du’aa for all those who are working, through this website, for the cause of learning and understanding the Book of Allah.
10) Try your best to live by the glorious Qur’an, Inshaa’Allah.
11) Don’t get allured by this part of announcement. (I personally disagree with the concept of making money)
12) Go to this homepage, Inshaa’Allah
May Allah bestow upon us the favour of being one among those who learn the Qur’an and teach it to others. Aameen. May Allah reward all those who are dedicated in the cause of teaching-learning His Book. Aameen.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam.
NOTE: PLEASE IGNORE THE ADVERTISEMENTS SHOWN BELOW. They are auto generated and I do not have control over them, nor do I have purchased the facility to remove them.
Thank you for understanding.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
March 20, 2014 - Posted by MuQeet | Learning the language of the Qur'an, Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Dr. Abdul Azeez Abdul Raheem, Hadith, Islam, Learning Quran, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran website, Religion, Scripture, Teaching Quran, Understand Quran, Understanding Qur'an, understandquran.com, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- A Word about CHM files: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Say ما شآء الله and الحمد لله
هذا من فضل ربّ This Blog is From the Blessings of My / our Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Haza Min Fadhli Rabbee
- Takbeer, Tahleel, Tahmeed and Tasbeeh
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on How Ramadhaan fasts + 6 Shawwal fasts make fasting every day?
- NURUL ISLAM on How Ramadhaan fasts + 6 Shawwal fasts make fasting every day?
- Surah al Kahf is an action-packed Surah! | YasSarNal QuR’aN | Reading and Reflecting upon Quran on Surah al Kahf is an action-packed Surah!
- MuQeet on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- MuQeet on About
- MuQeet on Sermons
- muhammad al amin on Sermons
- clever mack on Sermons
- muhammad on Sermons
- olalekan on About
- How Ramadhaan fasts + 6 Shawwal fasts make fasting every day? July 8, 2016
- Eid Greetings You Can Use :) July 7, 2016
- Eid Mubaarak with Eid Package :) July 3, 2016
- Ehtesaab in the Nights of Laylatul Qadr July 1, 2016
- The Du’aa of Laylatul Qadr June 25, 2016
- Laylatul Qadr: Gearing Up for the Golden Moments! June 24, 2016
- Today, 1435 years ago, was the Distinctly Distinguishing Day! June 22, 2016
Search in this Blog
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Friday sermon Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Blog at WordPress.com.