Are We among the Top Ten Performers?
It doesn’t matter whether you are a man or a woman. You are equally rewarded. No disparity, no gender bias. The only concern must be whether one has these qualities or not.
May Allah help us to take sincere efforts to adopt these qualities in us. Aameen.
“Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so – for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.” (Surah al Ahzaab 33: 35)
1. Submit and Surrender:
الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ – the men who submit and surrender to Allah and His Messenger and the women who submit and surrender to Allah and His Messenger
2. Believe and Profess Faith:
وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ – the believing men and the believing women: those who practically embrace Islam in their hearts by submitting to Allah and His commands through their deeds and words
3. Devout and Obedient:
وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ – the men who are devout and obedient and the women who are devout and obedient
4. Truthful to the Core:
وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ the truthful men and the truthful women
5. Enduring and Steadfast:
وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ the patient men and the patient women
6. Humble and Allah-conscious:
وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ – the humble men and the humble women
7. Givers of Charity and Testifiers of Truth:
وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ – the charitable men and the charitable women
8. Observers of Fast:
وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ – the fasting men and the fasting women
9. Modest and Protectors of Chastity:
وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ – the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard their private parts
10. Constantly Remembering Allah:
وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ – the men who remember Allah often and the women who remember Allah often
If we are among these Top Ten, then we must rejoice. For Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward!
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam.
What's preventing us from sharing Qur'anic wisdom :(
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
December 26, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Reflections | Ajar, Ajr, Character, Forgiveness, Great Reward, lifestyle, Maghrifah, Musaddique, Muslim life, Muslim men, Muslim Women, Muslims, Qualities, Quran, Quran blog, Reward, Sadiq, Siddique, Success comes from Allah, Surah Al Ahzab, Ten Point Agenda For Success, The confederates, Yassarnalquran
9 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- You'll find immense Qur'anic and Hadith resources under different headings as you can see below. Please have patience to scroll down, Inshaaallah.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
ما شآء الله
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
A hearty W e l c o m e :)
May Peace, Mercy & Blessings of Allah be upon YOU.
Keep visiting, Stay Blessed, Inshaaallah.
Postings الحمد لله
They Call it TOP POSTS!
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
What Caring Readers Say..
Al Qur’an Add-Ins
Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word. You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah. See below ↓
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- This 7th-Century-Book Promotes Writing! February 3, 2016
- Qur’an and our Fast-food Approach! January 27, 2016
- One Year Course January 19, 2016
- Answers to Qur’an Quiz January 18, 2016
- Qur’an Quiz: On the Qur’anic Du’aas January 13, 2016
- Qur’anic Style of Inculcating Effective Listening Skill January 5, 2016
- Saviours of Islamic Spirit January 4, 2016
TagsAllah Arafah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Friday Friday sermon Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Makkah Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Search in this Blog
Thank You :)