Are We among the Top Ten Performers?
It doesn’t matter whether you are a man or a woman. You are equally rewarded. No disparity, no gender bias. The only concern must be whether one has these qualities or not.
May Allah help us to take sincere efforts to adopt these qualities in us. Aameen.
Allah says in the glorious Qur’an:
إِنَّ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّـهُ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٣٥
“Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so – for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.” Surah al Ahzaab 33: 35
1. Submit and Surrender:
الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ – the men who submit and surrender to Allah and His Messenger and the women who submit and surrender to Allah and His Messenger
2. Believe and Profess Faith:
وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ – the believing men and the believing women: those who practically embrace Islam in their hearts by submitting to Allah and His commands through their deeds and words
3. Devout and Obedient:
وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ – the men who are devout and obedient and the women who are devout and obedient
4. Truthful to the Core:
وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ the truthful men and the truthful women
5. Enduring and Steadfast:
وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ the patient men and the patient women
6. Humble and Allah-conscious:
وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ – the humble men and the humble women
7. Givers of Charity and Testifiers of Truth:
وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ – the charitable men and the charitable women
8. Observers of Fast:
وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ – the fasting men and the fasting women
9. Modest and Protectors of Chastity:
وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ – the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard their private parts
10. Constantly Remembering Allah:
وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ – the men who remember Allah often and the women who remember Allah often
If we are among these Top Ten, then we must rejoice. For Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward!
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
Sal-lal-laahu ‘Ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
December 26, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Reflections | Ajar, Ajr, Character, Effective People, Forgiveness, Great Reward, Habits of Highly Effective Muslims, lifestyle, Maghrifah, Musaddique, Muslim life, Muslim men, Muslim Women, Muslims, Qualities, Quran, Quran blog, Reward, Sadiq, Siddique, Success comes from Allah, Successful People, Surah Al Ahzab, Ten Point Agenda For Success, The confederates, Yassarnalquran
9 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.