Be the Privileged Guest at this Banquet!
If someone very close and special to you invites you to a feast, you respond with eagerness.
You hardly miss a party hosted at star hotels wherein you are served with all mouth-watering dishes including kabab, briyani, haleem and all.
People in UAE grab the opportunity should they be invited by local Arabs because Arab dishes are amazing for any food connoisseur!
Do you know that on the Day of Arafah, Almighty Allah, the Lord of the worlds, hosts a Banquet you have never gone before!
A unique banquet wherein only unique and especially special dishes are served!
Mercy from the Creator of Mercy. Forgiveness from the Forgiver of sins.
And above all, those who attend this banquet earn freedom hell-fire. Subhanallaah!
Let’s have the taste of some of the dishes at this amazingly unique banquet:
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported Allah’s Messenger (sal-lal-laahu-alahihi-wa-sallam) as saying:
“There is no day when Allah sets free more servants from Hell than the Day of ‘Arafah. He draws near, then praises them to the angels, saying: What do these want?” (Read the Arabic Text here)
Those who are present at Mount Arafah on the Day of Arafah enjoy the above-mentioned feast.
And those who could not make it for hajj this year, Allah has prepared a sumptuous dish for them as well:
It was narrated from Abu Qatadah that the Messenger of Allah (sal-lal-laahu-alahihi-wa-sallam) said:
“Fasting on the Day of ‘Arafah, I hope from Allah, expiates for the sins of the year before and the year after.”
And, please be reminded that the One hosting This Party on This Special Day – the Day of Arafah – the Best Day of the Year – is Full of Mercy and Compassion to His believing slaves.
He is al-Ghafoor – The Forgiving
He is al-Ghaf’faar – The Perpetual Forgiver
He is Zuu Maghfirah – The Possessor of Forgiveness, One who is Full of Forgiveness
He is Ahlul Maghfirah – Worthy of granting Forgiveness
He encourages you to seek His forgiveness.
He motivates you to turn towards Him.
And what more, He inspires hope in you!
Dear brothers and sisters, Allah, the Almighty Lord, is inviting you to His Paradise and His forgiveness:
وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
“….Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.” (Surah al Baqarah 2: 221)
And by the way, please don’t forget to say Sayyidul Istighfaar on this Day of Unique Blessings.
To conclude, I think you all will agree that Only an idiot can refuse to attend this banquet!
May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, his family and companions.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
October 14, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Hajj related, Reflections | Al Ghafir, Al Ghafoor, Allah, Allah is Forgiving, Arafah, Dawah, Forgivenss, Invitation, Maghfirah, Mercy, Party, Quran, Quran blog, Repentance, Tawbah, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
If new to this blog, click on the image ↑ and scroll ↓ to find immense Qur'anic and Hadeeth resources. U need to come back again & again :) to be blessed with the barakah of these resources, InshaaAllah.
اللهم اجعل القرآن ربيع قلوبنا
O Allah! Make the Qur'an the Spring of our Hearts.
- A Word about CHM files: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
ما شآء الله / الحمد لله
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Hearty W e l c o m e :)
May Peace, Mercy & Blessings of Allah be upon YOU.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of My Lord.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- One Juz A Day with Nouman Ali Khan
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Maha Khan on Some Common Mistakes in Ramadhaan
- Rasheda ahmed on Some Common Mistakes in Ramadhaan
- AT-TAYYIB: The Pure One – Reaching Out on Tayyib Vs khabīth in the Qur’an
- Imran Ali on Some Common Mistakes in Ramadhaan
- MuQeet on A Letter to all Muslim Brothers…about Sisters!
- Umm Mustafa on A Letter to all Muslim Brothers…about Sisters!
- Yasmin Elahi on Ramadhaan Quiz
- MuQeet on Ramadhaan Quiz
- MuQeet on Ramadhaan Quiz
- skd on Ramadhaan Quiz
- Yasmin Elahi on Ramadhaan Quiz
- One Juz A Day with Nouman Ali Khan May 28, 2016
- Answers to Ramadhaan Quiz May 26, 2016
- Some Common Mistakes in Ramadhaan May 24, 2016
- A Letter to all Muslim Brothers…about Sisters! May 23, 2016
- Ramadhaan Quiz May 20, 2016
- Making the Most of Ramadhaan May 15, 2016
- The Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan May 11, 2016
Search in this Blog
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Friday sermon Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Makkah Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)