Be the Privileged Guest at this Banquet!
If someone very close and special to you invites you to a feast, you respond with eagerness.
You hardly miss a party hosted at star hotels wherein you are served with all mouth-watering dishes including kabab, briyani, haleem and all.
People in UAE grab the opportunity should they be invited by local Arabs because Arab dishes are amazing for any food connoisseur!
Do you know that on the Day of Arafah, Almighty Allah, the Lord of the worlds, hosts a Banquet you have never gone before!
A unique banquet wherein only unique and especially special dishes are served!
Mercy from the Creator of Mercy. Forgiveness from the Forgiver of sins.
And above all, those who attend this banquet earn freedom hell-fire. Subhanallaah!
Let’s have the taste of some of the dishes at this amazingly unique banquet:
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported Allah’s Messenger (sal-lal-laahu-alahihi-wa-sallam) as saying:
“There is no day when Allah sets free more servants from Hell than the Day of ‘Arafah. He draws near, then praises them to the angels, saying: What do these want?” (Read the Arabic Text here)
Those who are present at Mount Arafah on the Day of Arafah enjoy the above-mentioned feast.
And those who could not make it for hajj this year, Allah has prepared a sumptuous dish for them as well:
It was narrated from Abu Qatadah that the Messenger of Allah (sal-lal-laahu-alahihi-wa-sallam) said:
“Fasting on the Day of ‘Arafah, I hope from Allah, expiates for the sins of the year before and the year after.”
And, please be reminded that the One hosting This Party on This Special Day – the Day of Arafah – the Best Day of the Year – is Full of Mercy and Compassion to His believing slaves.
He is al-Ghafoor – The Forgiving
He is al-Ghaf’faar – The Perpetual Forgiver
He is Zuu Maghfirah – The Possessor of Forgiveness, One who is Full of Forgiveness
He is Ahlul Maghfirah – Worthy of granting Forgiveness
He encourages you to seek His forgiveness.
He motivates you to turn towards Him.
And what more, He inspires hope in you!
Dear brothers and sisters, Allah, the Almighty Lord, is inviting you to His Paradise and His forgiveness:
وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
“….Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.” (Surah al Baqarah 2: 221)
And by the way, please don’t forget to say Sayyidul Istighfaar on this Day of Unique Blessings.
To conclude, I think you all will agree that Only an idiot can refuse to attend this banquet!
May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, his family and companions.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
What's preventing us from sharing Qur'anic wisdom :(
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
October 14, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Hajj related, Reflections | Al Ghafir, Al Ghafoor, Allah, Allah is Forgiving, Arafah, Dawah, Forgivenss, Invitation, Maghfirah, Mercy, Party, Quran, Quran blog, Repentance, Tawbah, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- You'll find immense Qur'anic and Hadith resources under different headings as you can see below. Please have patience to scroll down, Inshaaallah.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
ما شآء الله
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
A hearty W e l c o m e :)
May Peace, Mercy & Blessings of Allah be upon YOU.
Keep visiting, Stay Blessed, Inshaaallah.
Postings الحمد لله
They Call it TOP POSTS!
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Takbeer, Tahleel, Tahmeed and Tasbeeh
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
What Caring Readers Say..
Al Qur’an Add-Ins
Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word. You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah. See below ↓
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- This 7th-Century-Book Promotes Writing! February 3, 2016
- Qur’an and our Fast-food Approach! January 27, 2016
- One Year Course January 19, 2016
- Answers to Qur’an Quiz January 18, 2016
- Qur’an Quiz: On the Qur’anic Du’aas January 13, 2016
- Qur’anic Style of Inculcating Effective Listening Skill January 5, 2016
- Saviours of Islamic Spirit January 4, 2016
TagsAllah Arafah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Friday Friday sermon Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Makkah Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Search in this Blog
Thank You :)