This privilege is only for Qur’an reading in Masjids!
This hadeeth is an inspiration for all Muslims, and on the other hand an eye-opener to the brothers of Tableegh Jamaat.
عَنْ أَبِى هُرَيْرَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم
وَمَا اجْتَمَعَ قَوْمٌ فِى بَيْتٍ مِنْ بُيُوتِ اللَّهِ يَتْلُونَ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ وَيَتَدَارَسُونَهُ بَيْنَهُمْ إِلاَّ نَزَلَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّكِينَةُ وَغَشِيَتْهُمُ الرَّحْمَةُ وَحَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ وَذَكَرَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِيمَنْ عِنْدَهُ
Abu Hurayrah (radhiyallaahu anhu) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam) said:
“No people gather in a house among the houses of Allah (i.e. Masjids) reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, except that tranquility descends upon them, Mercy covers them, angels surround them, and Allah mentions them to those who are with Him (i.e. Allah mentions to the lofty gathering of Angels)”.
(Sahih Muslim, Hadeeth No. 2699)
If only our Tableegh Jamaat brothers understand this hadeeth!
They never read the glorious Qur’an in their study-circles in masjids.
They have been reading the Tableeghi Nisaab or Fadhaa-il-‘Aamal in masjids ever since the creation of Tableegh Jamaat.
And they are responsible for keeping many Muslims away from the Qur’an!
I would dare say that it is a conspiracy of sorts to keep millions of people away from the Qur’an!!
It is high time they wake up, change their attitude by seeking forgiveness from Allah and by replacing books authored by human beings with the inimitable Kalaamullaah, the Speech of Allah, the glorious Qur’an.
The above mentioned hadeeth is crystal clear. It clearly mentions about the exclusive privilege showered upon those who recite al Qur’an al Kareem in masajids, the Houses of Allah.
And if anyone attributes this privilege to books authored by mortal beings, then either he is indulging in hero-worship of that author or that he did not understand Islam at all!
May Allah guide us unto the Straight Path. May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, his family and companions.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
NOTE: The purpose of this blog is to facilitate Qur’an learning and understanding. I do not indulge in criticizing any Muslim group. The point of Tableegh Jamaat is mentioned only in relation to their attitude with the Qur’an as I witness them daily in masjids sitting in group but not reading from the Qur’an. And if you ask them why do they give preference to this book instead of reading the Book of Allah, they give you reasons that are utterly stupid and idiotic! And by the way, ‘the book’ they read in masjids contains fairy tales and fancy ideas. It also contains elements of shirk, bi’dah and fabricated ‘hadeeths’. That such a book is allowed to be read in the masajids around the world is another topic, and another conspiracy!
P.S: Take time to go through the comment by Br. Ahmed Saalih and the fatwa cited in reply. Vassalam.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
September 6, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, angels, Bidah, Congregation, Fadaail Amaal, Group study, hadeeth, Innovation, Jamaat, Malaaika, Mercy, Merits of Quran recitation, Quran blog, Rahmah, reading Quran in groups, Shirk, Tableegh Jamaat, Tableeghi Nisaab, Understanding Qur'an, Yassarnalquran
6 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- Surahs beginning with Alhamdulillaah
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Adonis Rahman on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal!
- MuQeet on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- Haya on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Haya on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal November 30, 2016
- Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz November 28, 2016
- Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family? November 25, 2016
- Shariah is for Human Welfare November 21, 2016
- Facts About Safar November 1, 2016
- Peace First. Peace Last. October 17, 2016
- The Muslim and the Hijrah of All Times October 14, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Blog at WordPress.com.