Golden Moments are here!
Finally the Laylatul Qadr nights have come to embrace us and shower immense blessings upon us, Inshaa’Allah.
Let us do our best to live the nights, Inshaa’Allah.
Caution: If someone is deprived of the blessings of the NightS of Laylatul Qadr, he/she is indeed deprived of the blessings of one t h o u s a n d months! May Allah save us from this great tragedy!
NOTE: If you are new, then please know that in Islamic calendar night comes first and then the day.
And, Laylatul Qadr falls in one of the odd nights of the last 10 days of Ramadhaan. So….
In places where Ramadhaan commenced on 29th June, the odd nights will be:
18th July (21st), 20th July (23rd), 22nd July (25th), 24th July (27th) and 26th July (29th)
In places where Ramadhaan commenced on 30th June, the odd nights will be:
19th July (21st), 21st July (23rd), 23rd July (25th), 25th July (27th) and 27th July (29th)
It is wiser, however, to spend all the nights, irrespective of odd or even, in the worship and glorification of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’aala.
And now, a few quick links before you scroll down to read about the golden moments, Inshaa’Allah.
Now, dear brothers and sisters, I would like to present a few facts on this Blessed Night, alhamdulillah.
JAZAKALLAAHU KHAYRA for reading this post.
They are generated! So…
At the end of this post, sometimes you may find some advertisements.
They are generated automatically by WordPress and I do not have any control over them. Nor have I purchased the facility to remove them.
Thank you for understanding.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
July 28, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Islamic Months: RAMADHAN | Allah, Fasting, Hadith, Islam, Mosque, Musims, Nights Prayers in Ramadan, Prophet Muhammad, Qadr. Allah is our Protector, Qiyam al layl, Quran blog, Ramadan, Salah, Taraweeh, UAE, Worship in Islam, Yassarnalquran
4 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan
- The Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)