Read here, or else Read there. But read, you must!
That Islam insists on Reading is very well known to us. That which is to be read is the Qur’an.
We also know that the Qur’an is for us and about us.
The one who reads the Qur’an, believes in it and leads a life according to its guidance is on the Straight Path. Is on a Blessed Track. He/she will achieve success and salvation, Inshaa’Allah.
But what about those who don’t read Qur’an? Or the one who reads the Qur’an but doesn’t believe in it?
Or those who read the Qur’an but don’t live by it? What about them?
Do you know that they will be asked to Read in the Hereafter! Read what?
“And We have fastened every man’s deeds to his neck, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall bring out for him a book which he will find wide open.
(It will be said to him): “Read your book. You yourself are sufficient as a reckoner against you this Day.”(Surah al Isra 17: 13 and 14)
Allah is the Master Planner. He does things in His infinite wisdom.
And He gives no room to man for any kind of excuse or escape!
The meat of the matter is that every human being is monitored here.
There is surveillance camera behind every human soul according to the Creator’s plan.
The Two Writing Angels record man’s deeds, good and bad.
Through these appointed Angels, Allah is saving all our actions, good and bad, in a Masterly Hard disk, a Hard Disk that is invisible but available by default with every human being!
This Hard Disk which has unlimited storage capacity cannot be corrupted.
And it will be made available to man on the Day of Reckoning.
In the Day of Judgement man will be surprised and shocked to see his Book of Deeds, his very own Hard disk, with such a detailed data that he could have never imagined.
We come across this ayah every Friday while reading Surah al Kahf:
“And then the Record of their deeds shall be placed before them and you will see the guilty full of fear for what it contains, and will say: “Woe to us! What a Record this is! It leaves nothing, big or small, but encompasses it.” They will find their deeds confronting them. Your Lord wrongs no one.” (Surah al Kahf 18: 49)
One of the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allah is that He is Al Haseeb, the Accountant, the Reckoner.
Allah is not only Al Haseeb, He is also Saree’ul Hisaab, the Swift in account.
Back to reading.
You read, understand and live by the guidance of Qur’an and Sunnah in this life. You will achieve success, Inshaa’Allah.
The moment you know you are successful, you feel happy and joyful.
You rejoice in your hard work. You run around and show your result to others.
The successful ones do not sit back and read their result. They show their result to others, and will tell others to read. Subhaanallah!
Failures will be sad and dejected. They will regret for not having read the Book of Guidance in this world.
The failed one will regret and say, “Oh! I wish I had not been given my record”
But that would be too late! May Allah save us all from the torment of the Hell-fire. Aameen.
The lesson-rich statement of Umar ibn al Khattab (radhiyallaahu anhu) is worth mentioning here:
“Take Account of Yourself Before You are Taken Account (by Allah)”
I conclude this post with two beautiful du’aas, one of Prophet Ibraheem (alaihis salam) and the other of Prophet Muhammad (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam):
“Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established.” (Surah Ibraheem 14: 41)
اللَّهُمَّ حَاسِبْنِي حِسَابًا يَسِيرًا
“O Allah! Take my account as an easy reckoning” (Aameen) Read details here, Inshaa’Allah
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post. Vassalam.
I request all readers to read Surah al Haaq’qah in order to have an indepth understanding, Inshaa’Allah
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
June 8, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Account, Al Haseeb, Allah, Day of Judgement, Day of Reckoning, Forgiveness, Hadith, Hisaab, Ibraheem, Iqra, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran blog, Read Quran with understanding, Reading, Reckoning, Surah al Haaqqah, Umar ibn al Khattab, Yassarnalquran
1 Comment »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Qur'an Quiz 3 with Answers to Quiz 2
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- Muhammad Usama Chaudhary on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Adonis Rahman on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal!
- MuQeet on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal November 30, 2016
- Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz November 28, 2016
- Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family? November 25, 2016
- Shariah is for Human Welfare November 21, 2016
- Facts About Safar November 1, 2016
- Peace First. Peace Last. October 17, 2016
- The Muslim and the Hijrah of All Times October 14, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Blog at WordPress.com.