3 years, and miles to go before I die!
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakaatuh.
Alhamdulillah, this blog has completed three years since its launch and establishment.
When I initiated this blog, I was not sure how it will go but This is Only from the Grace and Mercy of My Lord that I am able to manage and keep the pot boiling.
I am extremely grateful to Almighty Allah for having blessed me with this expressive medium to write something out of the knowledge that He has provided me with.
I thank my sincere subscribers and all readers for supporting this blog all along.
Special thanks 🙂 to those readers who take time to comment.
I thank my wife for extending her support to me. This is worth mentioning here as you know we live in UAE which is full attractions. She has sacrificed many a evening for letting me do my work for this cause. Sometimes she gives me a look and remarks that I would have better married this blog rather than marrying her 🙂
I thank the wordpress website for providing us this wonderful blogging facility. And I am happy to fly with WordPress 🙂
Seizing this occasion, I would like to thank Bihar Anjuman for being magnanimous enough to include some of my posts in their News Magazine, alhamdulillah.
It is no exaggeration that huge resources are available through this blog, alhamdulillaah and bi-ithnillaah.
Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel is the top post of this blog, alhamdulillah.
However, given the amount of work done here, I feel that the reach is not all satisfactory.
On a daily basis, the blog is not even crossing 400 hits, which itself is not even a drop in the ocean.
I request everyone who is reading this post to please spread the word about this blog, for the sake of Allah and His Kitaab, through all means Inshaa’Allah.
If you do not like the blog, then its fine.
But if you like it and want to spread the khayr – and know that Allah has promised great rewards for spreading the khayr – then please do share this blog with your family and friends.
I would like to mention here that in the beginning I was taking posts from popular websites and posting here but since more than a year I have stopped doing so. The exception of course is if I come across something worthwhile to share I do so, otherwise all posts are mine, alhamdulillah.
I thank Allah for all the right things said and done and I seek His forgiveness for all my errors and mistakes.
Of all the inspirational quotes, I like this and would like to tell that the best is yet to come, Inshaa’Allah:
Don’t worry and fret, fainthearted,
The chances have just begun.
For the best jobs haven’t been started
The best work hasn’t been done!
Inshaa’Allah I hope and pray that this blog continues until my last breath, and beyond, Inshaa’Allah.
May Allah accept this as Sadaqatul Jaariyaah, Inshaa’Allah. Aameen.
May Allah bless all my readers with abundant goodness. Aameen.
I do hope that you all will continue to give your support to this Qur’an blog by visiting regularly and alerting me if I go wrong.
Before I conclude, I would request YOU, especially e-mail subscribers and fellow bloggers, to give your opinion about this blog and suggest ways to improve, Inshaa’Allah.
You can either send give comments below or send your opinion/criticism etc. through this contact form, Inshaa’Allah:
Thank you once again 🙂 and Jazakallahu Khayra
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
June 6, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Uncategorized | Al Huda, Al Kitaab, Al Quran, Allah, Anniversary, Divine Book, Gratitude, Guidance, Hadith, Muqeet, Muqith, Prophet Muhammad, Quran blog, Thanks, يسرناالقرآن, Wordpress, Yassarnalquran, Zikr
4 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.