“If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
We human beings have come through different ages in history: Stone Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age. Historians tell us that these ages are distinguished by the development of technology.
Today technology has reduced women to a mere tool in the hands of men!
It would be appropriate to call the contemporary age, the 21st century, as “the Obscene Age”!
This is an era where nudity is riding the crest of the society.
Today world has reached such a stage in obscenity that if you were to talk about moral aspects, man-of-the-obscene-age will look at you in a curious way as if doubting your very masculinity!
Modesty, shame, honour, bashfulness which Islam calls as hayaa is lost.
There is NO SENSE of shame whatsoever!
How true was our glorious Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam when he said ‘If you have no shame, then do whatever you like’! (Read the full hadeeth here)
Nudity is promoted through movies, through cartoon shows, through print media, televisions channels and even through the so-called cricket in the name of IPL !
The best job is done by the advertising media in spreading obscenity and vulgarity among people.
It is so embarrassing to sit and watch even a News Broadcast with one’s family. You come across a dozen commercial breaks that are fully loaded with obscenity!
I dare to ask the Deodorant companies and advertisement agencies, are your mothers dead? Do you ever have daughters? Will you strip your sisters and make them run behind a man using your own deodorant brand?
What is the purpose of a deodorant? To attract 100 girls!
What message you are conveying through such advertisements?
You want to sell the product. Sell! Why the hell are you creating such filthy advertisements?
The Television channels have no manners whatsoever. They simply shift the ball to the Advertising Standard Council. They have approved, so we are telecasting!
Have you mortgaged your brain in the Bank of Obscenity Unlimited? Nay! materialism has made you worse than animals. For, some animals do not mate in public!!
The meat of the matter is whether it is government or television channels or advertising media – all have their own definition of obscenity.
For them a girl ‘dressed’ in just half-a-meter cloth is not nudity! It is progress! It is liberation! They are happy that they have freed women of the burden of dress!
Man has gone so far in shamelessness that today modesty is considered as a sign of backwardness!
People are upset at Muslim woman dressed in hijab because she curtails their freedom of gazing!
Man must understand the natural laws of Islam. The only alternative to help create a peaceful world.
Let me refer to this widely mentioned reference:
Nobel Peace Prize winner Tawakkul Karman,” ‘The mother of Yemen’s revolution,’ when asked about her Hijab by journalists and how it is not proportionate with her level of intellect and education, replied:
“Man in early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I’m wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It’s the removal of clothes again that is a regression back to the ancient times.” Source
Man must submit to the Guidance of his Creator. Man must go back to Modesty, his natural root.
“Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing”. (Surah al Baqarah 2: 268)
Jazakallahu Khayra for reading this post.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
April 29, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Advertisements, Allah, Cyper crime, Cyper sex, Hadith, haya, hayaa, Hijab, Islam, Media, Modesty, Naked, Nudity, Obscenity, Quran, Quran blog, Shame, sharm-e-haya, Television channels, Valentine Day, Yassarnalquran
13 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me'raaj
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Khadija on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey « YasSarNalQuR'aN on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey | Food For Thought on All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey « YasSarNalQuR'aN on Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
- Surah al Kahf presents Two Types of Hearts March 6, 2017
- Taaghuut. What is Taaghuut? February 26, 2017
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)