Glad Tidings: aJran Kabeera, aJran Hasana
We have discussed in Qur’an Central that everything related to the Qur’an becomes great. While reading Surah al Israa and Surah al Kahf, I noticed more than one connection. The reward for following the Qur’anic guidance is mentioned immediately after mentioning the purpose of Qur’an’s revelation. Actually I was looking for these mutashabih aayaat, similar verses.
“Indeed, this Qur’an guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward” (Surah al Israa 17: 9)
“[He has made the Qur’an] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have an excellent reward” (Surah al Kahf 18: 2)
* In Surah al Israa, Allah announces that the Qur’an “gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a AjRan Kabeera, a great reward”.
* In Surah al Kahf, Allah says that one of the purposes of the Qur’an is to “give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have AjRan Hasana, an excellent reward”.
In the first ayah, it is Yubash’shirU and in the latter one, it is Yubash’shirA.
So the glorious Qur’an gives good news/glad tidings that a great and an excellent reward awaits those Muslims who do righteous deeds in the light of Qur’an’s guidance.
The emphasis and motivation for AjRan Kabeera and AjRan Hasana is on living the Qur’an.
Jazakallahu Khayra for this post of mine.
Read this related post Inshaa’Allah: Ihsan: Beyond Excellence
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.