Top 3 Excuses for Not Memorising the Qur’an!
Memorising the Qur’an is the single most blessed activity. The best thing a Muslim can accomplish in life is to memorise the Book of Allah.
Apart from reading, understanding, reflecting, living by its teachings and implementing its injunctions, those of us who have not yet intended to do the hifz of the Qur’an must take the initiative as early as possible lest death overtakes us!
Why can’t we make memorising the Qur’an an objective of our life?
Most of the times I have noticed that Muslims give these three common reasons for not memorising the Qur’an.
Excuse # 1 I am too old to memorise the Qur’an
Excuse # 2 I don’t have time to memorise the Qur’an
Excuse # 3 It is so hard to memorise the Qur’an
Every Muslim who has not yet completed the memorisation of the Qur’an, including me, must ask this question to oneself: Do I have any special excuse?
Honestly telling, if one calmly and sincerely reflects over this matter, then many of us will arrive at this conclusion:
‘I don’t have any reason for not memorising the Qur’an’
‘I think I am just existing in this world!’
Do you agree? Send in your comments and also please share your experiences, if any.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
January 22, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Memorization, Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah's Book, Book of God, Hifdhul Quran, Hifz, Holy Quran, Learning the Quran by heart, Memorising the Quran, memorization of the Qur'an, Quran blog, Tahfeez, The glorious Quran, The Last Testament, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.