Indian Muslim Organisations Condemn Israel!
Israel is a shameless entity in the world. They are the Zalimoon, the worst kind of oppressors, and raising one’s voice against oppression and injustice is enjoined by the Muslim Ummah. Remaining silent when aggression is ruling the roost, is a greater sin. We need to speak out. The greatest Jihad is to say ‘the word of Truth in front of an oppressive ruler’ declared the glorious Prophet, Muhammad (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam).
Representatives of all major Indian Muslim Organisations have issued a strong statement condemning the recent Israeli aggression.
New Delhi, 20 November 2012:
With all the force at our command, we condemn the Israeli aggression against the people of Gaza Strip since 14 November and we laud and commend the brave resistance by the people of Gaza Strip and their defenders. We note that Israel is a habitual breaker of truce whenever it suits it. Even in the latest episode, the fighting started with the treacherous Israeli assassination of the Hamas leader Ahmad Jabri who at the time was actively working on a long-term truce with Israel and had just received a draft agreement of the same hours before he was brutally murdered by the Israeli aircraft along with his bodyguard.
We believe that Israel has not learned the lessons of its past crimes and has not learnt that the world around it his drastically changed during these past two years. It can no longer attack its hapless victims with impunity. Instead, it will now have to pay a price for every such aggression.
We appeal to the Arab and Muslim World to come forward to help the people of Gaza in all possible ways including help to resist the aggression. We also appeal to our own government here in India to come out of its cocoon and, being a moral leader of the Third World and Non-Aligned Movement, raise a strong voice against the Israeli aggression and bullying in the Middle East and urge it forcefully to give Palestinians their rights, withdraw from their occupied lands and arrive at a peace acceptable to its victims.
We take this opportunity to declare our full and unconditional support to our Palestinian brothers and sisters, and laud their brave resistance against the aggression of the Israeli oppressors.
Dr. Zafarul-Islam Khan, President, All India Muslim Majlis-e Mushawarat
Mujtaba Farooq, Convenor, Coordination Committee of Indian Muslims
Muhammad Ahmad, Political Secretary, Jamaat-e Islami Hind
Maulana Abdul Wahab Khilji, President, Islahi Movement of India
Dr Syed Qasim Rasool Ilyas, Member, Working Committee, Muslim Personal Law Board
Dr Taslim Rahmani, President, Muslim Political Council of India
Prof. M.H. Jawahirullah, MLA, Manithaneya Makkal Katchi
Lateef Mohd. Khan, Gen Secretary, Civil Liberties Monitoring Committee, Hyderabad
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
November 20, 2012 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | America, crimes of Israel, Gaza, Hamas, Helping others, India, Islam, Israel, Israeli aggression, Jihad, Muslims, Non Aligned Movement, Prophet Muhammad, Quran blog, Speaking the truth, Support a Cause, Support Palestine, Yassarnalquran, Zulm
No comments yet.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)