Same day, Same hospital, Baby is Born, Father is Dead!
Imagine, you are blessed with a child and you are so happy to see the baby. Hold it on to your bosom. Carry the baby joyfully. Give loads of kisses to the cute baby. Celebrate the moment with your spouse. And imagine its your first child ever!
Imagine, how tragic it would be if you are on the way to see the new born baby and all of a sudden accident happens and you are no more!!
This tragedy happened recently in Ras al Khaimah in the UAE:
“An Emirati man was killed in a car crash on Sunday night — on the same day his first child was born.
“His son was born at the same hospital, earlier that day.
A close friend of the deceased said, “He was blessed with his first baby earlier that day and was planning to go and see his wife and the baby at the hospital in the morning but he did not have the chance to do so”. (Read full report here)
Reading this tragic story is very sad and painful indeed.
Inna Lil-laahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji’oon, Certainly we are for Allah, and We go back to Him.
May Allah forgive the sins of the deceased man and grant him highest place in Paradise. Aameen. May Allah shower His exclusive Mercy and Blessings upon the deceased’s family. Aameen.
Dear brothers and sisters. Death is certain and uncertain as well. Certain, because everyone born shall taste death. Uncertain, because we do not know the exact time of death.
“Everyone shall taste the death. Then unto Us you shall be returned”. (Surah Al Ankabuut 29: 57)
Death can strike us any time.
The point is: Am I prepared to face my Lord?
A question we need to ask ourselves!
Please read this: That Which Takes Happiness Away
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
November 6, 2012 - Posted by MuQeet | Reflections | Al Khaliq, Al Muhyee, Al Mumeet, car accident in UAE, Creation, Death, inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon, Life, Life after Death, Life and death, Mawt, Quran, Yassarnalquran
No comments yet.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)