Interactive Arabic Course!
Grab this opportunity to learn Arabic. At the convenience of your home. For free! 🙂
Arabic Language institute at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, is proud to launch the Interactive Arabic Project. The Interactive Arabic is a pioneering online Arabic Language project which provides a very rich environment equipped with advanced technologies. The purpose of the project is to help non-native speakers interested in learning Arabic by offering complete Arabic lessons to be available for free on the internet.
The Interactive Arabic can be accessed from any part of the world. All what learners need is to complete the online registration process and start learning immediately. Arabic language programs, either official or private, can benefit from the project by having their students enroll online. They just need to register with their emails along with a created password, and they would be able to enjoy the experience of learning Arabic language online easily.
The Interactive Arabic is a self-learning project. Learners, therefore, are required to have a prior knowledge of the pronunciation and the written form of Arabic Alphabets. This is the only prerequisite before they can benefit from such a project.
The Interactive Arabic project focuses on the Arabic language skills and elements. These include: vocabulary, structures, listening, speaking, reading and writing. In addition, the content demonstrates Arabic culture and some social aspects of everyday life. The aim is to help learners achieve basic communicative Arabic skills by exposing them to a communicative Arabic language.
The language used in the project is the contemporary Modern Standard Arabic. It is neither the old classic Arabic nor the colloquial ones, but the simple and clear Arabic, the language of education, press, and news TV stations such as Aljazeera, Al-Arabiya, and the like. In other words, a combination of using this project and watching these TV stations will more likely result in a better language competence.
The content of the Interactive Arabic project has been taken from the book: Arabic for the World , written by Hassan Alshamrani , and printed at King Saud University. The content has been modified to be appropriate to the environment of the computer and the internet. The process took about eight months with a considerable time and efforts to end up with such an interactive project.
The Interactive Arabic consists of twelve unites, including a variety of topics appropriate for beginners in Arabic. The topics cover various aspects of Arabic culture which are presented through situations involving daily life dialogues and conversations. These are the backbone of each unit in terms of common vocabulary and expressions, and grammatical structures.
Log in here to register and go ahead….!
For details and queries email to this id: email@example.com
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
3 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Effective Approach of Highly Efficient Muslims in Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Welcoming Shabaan April 26, 2017
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)