Yaum al Furqaan
17th Ramadhaan, 2nd Year of Hijrah.
The sun never rose before to make such an unique day.
The sun never set before without writing such an inspiring history.
The day that witnessed the most decisive battle ever fought in the history of the world!
Yes! It was the Day of the Battle of Badr….
A battle not for oil. Not for territory. Not even for worldly pursuits!
The Battle for the sake of Truth. By the people of Truth. Of the purpose of Truth.
The battle between Haqq and Baatil, Truth Vs Falsehood. Islam Vs Kufr.
The battle that permanently jolted the open and nude dance of falsehood in the land of Arabia!
The battle that sent shivers down the spine of the greatest of hate-merchants!
The battle that buried the pride of a war-mongering people!
Look at this connection. And marvel at its analogy!
The Qur’an was revealed in the month of Ramadhaan.
The Battle of Badr was fought in the month of Ramadhaan.
Allah describes the Qur’an as al Furqaan, the Distinguisher between Truth and Falsehood,
And Allah also describes the Day in which the Battle of Badr was fought as ‘Yaum al Furqaan’, the Day that Distinguished between Truth and Falsehood.
Al Qur’an is the heavenly missile that smashes the head of everything that is false!
The day this great battle took place was the day destined for the burial of falsehood firstly in Arabia, and consequently in all lands of human in-habitation!
The day that separated wheat from the chaff.
The day that set the record straight, forever!
The day of Criterion between Right and Wrong!
The day when Truth triumphed over Falsehood!
The day on which the glorious Messenger of Allah – Prophet Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلّم – made one of the most moving of du’aas that brought Heavenly Mercy literally on earth!
The day that reversed all numerical military calculations.
The miraculous battle day that witnessed the joining of angels.
The day ‘the Pharaoh of his nation’ was killed by two young boys!
The day the Prophet صلّى الله عليه وسلّم taught the world the ethics of treating the prisoners of war!
The day that inspires Muslims for all times to come!
When ‘The Day’ is regarded and remembered in such lofty terms, what about the Soldiers who fought fearlessly for the sake of Truth?
The Badri Sahabas رضوان الله أجمعين whose likeness the world has never seen, nor will ever see!
Me and you too wish to go to Jannah, right? Without doing anything for the sake of Truth!!
May Allah inspire us to work for the cause of Islam. Aameen.
“And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous” (Surah Aal Imraan 3: 133)
Jazakallahu Khayra for reading this post.
Your brother in Islam,
Dated: 17th Ramadhaan, 1433th year of Hijra.
Read All About Battle of Badr here
Read some related hadeeth here
Ramadhaan is also a Month of Jihad
Badr will come again, O Muslims Good one
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
August 5, 2012 - Posted by MuQeet | Islamic Months: RAMADHAN, Reflections | 2nd year of Hijri, Allah, Battle, Battle of Badr, Events in Ramadan, falsehood, Fasting, Furqaan, Hadith, Islamic History, Jihad, Jihad in Ramadan, Muslims, Prophet, Quran, Quran blog, Ramadan, Ramadan History, reflections, Sawm, The Battle of Badr in the Quran, truth, Yassarnalquran, Yaum al Furqan, Yaumul Furqan is Battle of Badr, Yawm al Furqan
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Qur'an Quiz 3 with Answers to Quiz 2
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- Muhammad Usama Chaudhary on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Adonis Rahman on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal!
- MuQeet on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal November 30, 2016
- Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz November 28, 2016
- Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family? November 25, 2016
- Shariah is for Human Welfare November 21, 2016
- Facts About Safar November 1, 2016
- Peace First. Peace Last. October 17, 2016
- The Muslim and the Hijrah of All Times October 14, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.