I am a Muslim, alhamdulillah! Is my pocket also a Muslim?
Zakah and Ramadhaan are seen as twins. In Ramadhaan, we not only fast but we also give Zakah, alhamdulillah. Even though it is a not a rule that the Zakah be given only in this month, we give Zakah in Ramadhaan because of amassing greater rewards in this blessed month. We have to give Zakah anyway, so why not give in a Month which is Full of Blessings Unlimited?
Interesting point to note is that both Zakah and Sawm (Fasting) were made obligatory in the same year, the Second Year of Hijrah.
Zakah is an obligatory act of worship in Islam.
A police offer must follow the system. It is his duty to keep the crime in control. If any policeman looks at his uniform how tip-top it is and marvels at his achievement of being a police officer while not bothering to perform his duty and continues in that state, won’t he be thrown out of his job by those in authority?
There are Muslims who marvel at their outer appearance: Look at my beard, how long it is! Looking at my dress, don’t you understand I am a Muslim! This cap which you see on my head was purchased in Makkah, you know!
Abu Bakr Siddique (radiyallaahu anhu) declared war against those who refused to give out Zakah! With whom do you wage war? With your own brothers? Just think over!
Qur’an gives us a crystal clear message: You can’t keep one leg in one boat and the other leg in another boat and sail in the voyage of your life!
“O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy”. (Surah al Baqarah: 208)
May Allah give us the Tawfeeq, Hidayah and Istiqaamah to live by His Guidance. Aameen
Download this, Inshaa’Allah: Significance of Sadaqah and Zakah
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
July 18, 2012 - Posted by MuQeet | Reflections, Zakah | Abu Bakr Siddique, Caliph, Charity, Five Pillars, Hadith, Helping Hand, Hijrah, Hijri, Islam, Islamic Calendar, Islamic Economics, Life, Muslim life, Muslims, Peace, Poor, Poor-due, Quran, Ramadan, Ramadhan, Rich, Shariah, Social Security, Worship, Yassarnalquran, Zakah
1 Comment »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.