Three Quick Lessons
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
I found this explanation on Ayah number 11 of Surah At-Taghaboon, short and meaningful.
“No disaster strikes except by permission of Allaah. And whoever believes in Allaah – He will guide his heart. And Allaah is Knowing of all things.” – [at-Taghabun; 11]
Three Quick Lessons learned from this profoundly rich ayah:
1. “No disaster strikes except by permission of Allaah..“ – Everything that happens to us – good or bad – is with the permission of Allaah. Once we know that, then one thing is for sure: Allaah does what He does for our sake. As in every challenge that we encounter, is a reality check from Him, a reminder, a wake-up call, and it is also a push for us in the right direction. It is thenupon us to grasp this realization and take benefit from it. He’s put you in the middle of a test, what have you learned from it? Where are you going with it?
2. “And whoever believes in Allaah – He will guide his heart..” – so beautiful subhan’Allaah. Believing in Allaah entails relying on Him, having faith in Him and trusting Him such that when you’re about to fall (into a test), you do so knowing that He will be there to catch you, and will guide you throughout. So when you’re tested, who do you run to? Who is it that you turn your heart to? Are you seeking guidance from the wrong sources?
3. “..And Allaah is Knowing of all things.” – The ayah ends with what it teaches us in the first part: Allaah is aware of everything that happens. Just as these trials take place with His Permission and His Wisdom, our reactions to it are also known to Him. If your sadness has brought you down to your knees to seek help from Allaah, then know that your tears are not hidden from Him. But if your pain has taken over you so much that you have resolved to sins, then that too – no matter what reason or logic you cloak it with – is not concealed from Allaah. Take a moment to reflect on your reactions to what you’re going through. Has your anguish blinded you from seeing through the wisdom in your test or is your heart rich and satisfied with contentment?
Reblogged from UmmKhawla
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
June 2, 2012 - Posted by MuQeet | Reflections, Surah al Taghabun | Al Taghabun, Allah, belief, calamity, Difficult times, Difficulties, disaster, Ease, heart, help, imaan, Islam, permission of Allah, Quran commentary, Sha'a, Trouble, unseen, will of Allah, Yassarnalquran
5 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… « YasSarNalQuR'aN on Ramadhaan
- MuQeet on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Khadija on The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey « YasSarNalQuR'aN on 3 Graciously Beautiful Gifts of Me’raaj
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey | Food For Thought on All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey
- All About Al Israa wal Meraaj | |-| Islamic Studies |-| on Ruling on celebrating the Night of Israa and Mi`raaj
- Your Feedback on Ramadhaan Page, Please… April 25, 2017
- All About Al Israa Wal Meraaj, the Prophet’s Night Journey April 22, 2017
- Take Time to Appreciate Islam! March 19, 2017
- Library Update March 13, 2017
- The Heart: Fu’aad, Qalb and Sadr March 11, 2017
- Surah al Kahf presents Two Types of Hearts March 6, 2017
- Taaghuut. What is Taaghuut? February 26, 2017
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)