Lovers of Arabic language! Grab this opportunity!!
Dear sisters and brothers, Assalamu Alaikum.
Yesterday I was happy to find a fabulous e-mail from the Admin of Shaykh Dr. V. Abdur Rahim’s website conveying some wonderful news for all students, teachers, parents, organisations and institutes interested in the teaching-learning of Arabic language.
I wish to share this good news with the readers of my blog. Therefore I am reproducing the content of the e-mail with the kind permission of the Admin of the Shaykh’s blog:
Now available at the website of the Institute of Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language, Islaamic University of Madinah, are the 3 Madinah Arabic Books, in a new fully-interactive format which enhances the enjoyment of learning and accelerates the rate at which material is understood and recalled.
The site presents audio files and written lessons of the entire Madinah Arabic Course (3 Volumes), along with audios and text of the entire 2-year Arabic Language and Islaamic Studies curriculum which is authored and compiled by our respected Shaykh, and comprise various lessons in Qur’aan, Hadiith, Fiqh, Siirah, Stories of the Prophets, etc.
The special feature for non-natives is that all lessons and audios are available in Arabic, along with the translation in the language you wish to have translated.
For example, an English-speaker has the translation provided (in writing) on the screen as they listen to each word and sentence from the text, dialogues, exercises, vocabulary etc from any one lesson.
One has the option to close the translation facility if one is fluent in Arabic.
The benefit of providing a written on-line translation and not a vocal one alongside the vocalised Arabic, is to enhance listening fluency of the Arabic.
Lessons are prepared with colours, carefully-coded to teach the lexical and grammatical elements.
There are many foreign languages at this site which the Madinah Books and 2-year syllabus can be viewed in, and studied.
This is a tremendous facilitation for non-native speakers of Arabic worldwide.
Important Note: The audios and site material work best when the site is viewed through Internet Explorer (7). The site does not fully operate through some other Internet Browsers (like Mozilla Firefox) so please view the site via Internet Explorer (7).
Click this link. And E n j o y learning the l a n g u a g e of the Qur’an!
(If you are using a web browser other than Internet Explorer, please switch to Internet Explorer at this point to have full access to material).
We hope all students, teachers, parents, institutions etc benefit greatly from this rich, interactive Arabic teaching resource which paves the way for non-natives to master Arabic, in shaa Allaah.
If you are doing the 3 Madinah Books, the above site should be your primary on-line resource to help teach you.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
14 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Qur'an Quiz 3 with Answers to Quiz 2
- Qur'an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- MuQeet on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- Muhammad Usama Chaudhary on In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us!
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- Adonis Rahman on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- MuQeet on Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family?
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal « YasSarNal QuR'aN on Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal!
- MuQeet on Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz
- The Trio in Rabi al Awwal November 30, 2016
- Answers to Prophetic Family Quiz November 28, 2016
- Did ‘U’ know These Names of the Prophetic Family? November 25, 2016
- Shariah is for Human Welfare November 21, 2016
- Facts About Safar November 1, 2016
- Peace First. Peace Last. October 17, 2016
- The Muslim and the Hijrah of All Times October 14, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
Blog at WordPress.com.