Tajweed Made Easy: Free Diploma Course
Sorry brothers, this is for sisters only 🙂
Alhamdulillaah, Islamic Online University brings to the female seekers of knowledge another “never before” opportunity to learn the proper recitation of Qur’an from the comfort of their homes. Our new series of courses called “Tajweed Made Easy” are designed to train the students to learn the rules of Tajweed from basic to advanced levels. These courses aim to provide the best possible classroom experience to the students with individual attention from the teachers. These courses will have weekly live classes conducted by the course instructors themselves, Insha Allaah
In order to register for this series, you should first create an account on the IOU Diploma Section, if you do not have one already. After successfully creating the account, you may login to the site and register for the TME courses.
This series comprises of three levels and students will be divided into these three levels on the basis of their results in an assessment test which is to be taken immediately after registration.
LEVEL 1 – TME Beginners’ Course
This level (course) is for the students who cannot recognize the Arabic alphabet or can’t read Qur’an. Maximum number of seats for this course is only 20.
Level 2 – TME Intermediate Course
This level is for the students who have zero knowledge of Tajweed or know it’s basics, but can recognize the Arabic alphaber and read Qur’an without following Tajweed rules.
Maximum number of seats for this course is only 30.
Level 3 – TME Advanced Course
This level is for the students who know the Tajweed rules and wish to improve their recitation and understand deeply the implementation of Tajweed.
Maximum number of seats for this course is only 30.
Please note that the seats for TME courses will be reserved on a first come, first served basis as the maximum number of students who will be given admission is only 80 for the entire series. Although there is no limit to the number of students who register and take the assessment test, we will not be able to take any more admissions after the above levels are filled as the number of students has been limited keeping in view the individual attention required to properly teach Tajweed to the students.
Sisters wanting to avail this opportunity, go to this link to log in or create a new account
LIMITED SEATS. AVAIL THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
4 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.