Qur’an Quiz 2
Question 1: There is one âyah (verse) in the Qur’ân in which Allâh says that He Himself does something and then He also orders the believers to do the same. What is that âyah?
Question 2: There is a sûrah in the Qur’ân in which the word “Allâh” is mentioned at least once in every single âyah (verse), and in oneâyah this word is found 5 times! Which sûrah is it?
Question 3: Where is the âyah (verse) in the Qur’ân that establishes the fard (compulsory) acts of wudû’?
Question 4: Which is that sûrah the like of which was never given to any prophet before Rasûlullâh and the like of which was never revealed in the Torah, Injîl, Zabûr, or Qur’ân?
Answer 1: It is âyah 56 in Sûrah al-Ahzâb (33): “Truly Allâh and His angels shower blessings upon the Prophet. O Believers! Send blessings upon him and salute him with a worthy salutation.”
Answer 2: It is Sûrah al-Mujâdalah at the beginning of the 28th juz.
Answer 3: It is the 6th âyah of Sûrah al-Mâ’idah (Surah No. 5): “O you who believe! When you rise up for prayer, wash your face, and your hands up to the elbows, and lightly rub your heads and (wash) your feet up to the ankles.”
Answer 4: It is Sûrah al-Fâtihah, the first sûrah of the Qur’ân.
Ibn ‘Abbâs reported: When Jibra’îl, peace be upon him, was seated near the Prophet , he heard a voice from above. He raised up his head and said, “It is a door from heaven which has been opened today and which was never opened before except today.” Then an angel descended from it. He said, “It is an angel who has come down to the earth today and who did never come down before.” He greeted and said, “Give good news of two lights which you have been given and which no prophet before you was given: the Opening of the Book (al-Fâtihah), and the last portion of Sûrah al-Baqarah (2:284-6). You will never read a letter from them for which you will not be given [reward] thereof.” [Muslim, Mishkât (Al-Hadis III:677)]
Abu Hurairah reported that the Messenger of Allâh asked ‘Ubay ibn Ka’b: “How do you read (the Qur’ân) in prayer?” Then he read “the Mother of the Qur’ân” (i.e. Sûrah al-Fâtihah). The Messenger of Allâh said: “By the One in whose hand there is my life, the like of it was never revealed either in the Torah, Injîl, Zabûr, or in the Qur’ân; and it is the ‘seven oft-repeated verses’ and the ‘great Qur’ân’ (see 15:87) which I have been given.” [Tirmidhi, Mishkât (Al-Hadis III:682)]
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
No comments yet.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.