An international patent for Quranic eye drops !
The miracle of the Qur’an……Subhanallaah!
Inspired by the shirt of Yousof (Joseph), an Egyptian Muslim scientist, unprecedently, managed to manufacture an eye drop to treat the cataract. How?
Allah the Almighty describes Jacob (Yaqoob alaihis salam)
- “And he turned away from them, and said, ‘Ah, how great is my grief for Joseph.’ And his eyes turned white because of the sorrow that he chocked within him.” (12: 84)
Whiteness, which is termed as cataract, affecting the eye is the opacity of the eye lens that prevents, partially or totally, the entry of light into the eye according to the degree of opacity.
Causes of Cataract:
1- A direct trauma to the eye lens.
2- High temperature.
3- Different types of radiation or flaring light, causing what is termed “radiation cataract”.
4- Opacity due to senile cataract, and diabetes mellitus that increases the concentration of fluids around the lens and absorbs its fluid, causing the presence of cataract rapidly.
5- Severe grief causes the increase of adrenalin hormone which in turn causes increase of blood sugar, which is one of the opacity causes in addition to coincidence of grieving with weeping.
What Prophet Yousof (PBUH) did, through a revelation from Allah, was that he asked his brothers to take the shirt of healing to their father:
“Go, take this shirt, and do you cast it on my father’s face , and he shall recover his sight; then bring me your family altogether.” (12: 93)
“So, when the caravan set forth, their father ( Jacob) said, ‘surely I perceive Yousof’s scent, unless you think me doting’. They said; ‘By Allah, you are certainly in your ancient error.’ But when the bearer of good tidings came to him, and laid it (Yousof’s shirt) on his face, forthwith he saw once again. He said; ‘Did I not tell you I know from Allah that you know not?’ (12: 94-96)
Hence is the beginning and the guidance!
What healing could be there in the shirt of Prophet Yousof ?
After meditation, the Egyptian Muslim scientist, Dr. Abdul Basit Sayed Mohammed, did not find except sweat. He began to search the components of sweat. He immersed lenses extracted from traditional surgeries of cataract in the sweat. He found out that a state of gradual transparency is established in these opaque lenses.
The second question was: are all sweat components effective in such a case or is it only one of its components? He later realized that one of its main components was the urea (Goandin), and which could be chemically prepared.
Results of investigations on 250 volunteers revealed removal of cataract and restoration of sight for more than 90%.
So, inspired by the Surat of Yousof, the Muslim scientist, Dr. Abdul Basit Sayed Mohammed, of the National Centre of Researches in Egypt was able to manufacture an eye drop to treat the cataract, and obtained two international patents: The European International Patent in 1991, and the American Patent in 1993.
Allah the Almighty said;
“And We send down, of the Quran, that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers.” (Surah al Isra: 82)
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
October 15, 2010 - Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an's Miracles, The Healing | Allah, Allah is the Giver of Cure, cataract, Creator's Remedy, Dr Sharif al Ghazal, Dr. Abdul Basit Sayed Mohammed, Egyptian Muslim Scientist, Eye drops, Heritage, Holy Book of Muslims, International patent on Quranic eye drops, Islam, Jacob, Joseph, Muqith, Muslim contribution to medicine, Muslim scientists, Muslim scripture, Qur'an and Science, Quran, Quran blog, Quranic cure, Quranic eye drops, Quranic miracles, Sacred Book, Science and Islam, Shifa, Story of Yusuf, Surah Yusuf, Yaqoob, Yassarnalquran
11 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.