Connecting the Missing Link
By Muqith Mujtaba Ali
Attitude determines the altitude.
The way Qur’anic Commands are put into action determine the altitude of one’s belief in the Qur’an.
Belief in the Qur’an, in fact, means…
Understanding the Qur’an
Recognising its Author
Knowing oneself & one’s Creator
Proclaiming the oneness of Allah
Submitting to Allah’s will
Believing in all the Prophets of Allah
Believing in the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
Taking Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as one’s role model
Proclaiming the finality of Prophet Muhammad’s Prophethood
Believing in the six pillars of faith
Carrying out the duties as enshrined in the five pillars of Islam
Being kind and dutiful to one’s parents
Respecting and honouring elders
Showing compassion to children and young people
Pondering over the creation
Differentiating between Truth & falsehood, Lawful & prohibited, Right & wrong, Good & bad
Excelling in Good Deeds
Praying five times in a day
Fufilling the Rights of Allah
Honouring human rights
Competing in Righteousness
Enjoining what is right
Forbidding what is wrong
Pooling Human & Material resources
Crushing the evil forces
Exploring the universe
Facilitating peace & justice
Striving one’s utmost to make the word of Allah supreme
Travelling in the land drawing lessons from the history of nations
Verifying news before communicating
Fearing the evil consequences of one’s deeds in the Hereafter
Nurturing humane values
Purifying the inner-self
Evolving a just world order
Developing caring & sharing attitude ·
Tolerating others’ faith
Leading mankind from darkness to light
Establishing Islam on earth
Living by the Qur’an
Dying for the cause of Allah
What an insult to the Word of Allah should someone take for granted that the Glorious Qur’an is just for reading!
How disgusting it is when someone should read it without understanding!
The Qur’an is an agenda for life! Nay, the Qur’an is our life!
Was not our glorious Prophet, Muhammad (Peace be upon him), ‘the walking Qur’an’?
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
No comments yet.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- YasSarNal QuR'aN: We have made the Qur'an easy!
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men!
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.