This page, which is added on 19th Shawwal 1433/6th September 2012, will be periodically updated Inshaa’Allah.
An Open Letter to My Dear Muslim Brothers A Must Read!
Beautiful Recitation of Surah al Kahf by Sheikh Saad al Gamdi Click Control S to save 🙂
“Lessons from Surah al kahf (presentation)
PLEASE visit this page for all Jumu’ah Khutbahs (Friday Sermons). This is a resource page, alhamdulillah.
A hadeeth on the importance of sending salam and salah on the glorious Prophet (Sal-lal-lahu-alaihi-wa-sallam) on Fridays:
قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
إِنَّ مِنْ أَفْضَلِ أَيَّامِكُمْ يَوْمَ الْجُمُعَةِ فَأَكْثِرُوا عَلَيَّ مِنْ الصَّلاَةِ فِيهِ
فَإِنَّ صَلاَتَكُمْ مَعْرُوضَةٌ عَلَيَّ قَالَ فَقَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ
– وَكَيْفَ تُعْرَضُ صَلاَتُنَا عَلَيْكَ وَقَدْ أَرَمْتَ - قَالَ يَقُولُونَ بَلِيتَ
قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى حَرَّمَ عَلَى الأَرْضِ أَجْسَادَ الأَنْبِيَاءِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ
The Prophet (sal-lal-laahu-alahi-wa-sallam) said:
“Surely, among the best of your days is Friday; so increase in (invoking Allah’s) Salaat (1) upon me during it, for your (invocations for Allah’s) Salaat (upon me) will be displayed to me.” So they (the companions, radiyallaahu ‘anhum) asked: “O Messenger of Allah! How will our (invocation for Allah’s) Salaat (upon you) be displayed to you when you have disintegrated (i.e. your body turned to dust in the grave)?” He replied, “Verily, Allah tabaaraka wa ta’aalaa has made forbidden for the earth (the consumption of) the bodies of the Prophets – may Allah’s Salaat be upon them.” (2)
(1) Regarding the term Salaat: When one sends Salaat upon the Prophet – sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam – it does NOT mean that one prays TO the Prophet – na’oozhu billaah – because that would constitute shirk; rather, this means that one prays/asks/invokes/supplicates to Allah alone to send His Salaat upon the Prophet – sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam.
In the expression “Sal-lal-laahu-alaihi” the Salaat from Allah is interpreted to mean His praising of him before the angels.
This is how Abul-Aaliyah – radiyallaahu anhu – interpreted it as mentioned in Sahih al-Bukhari regarding verse 56 from Surah al-Ahzaab. It is also the choice of Sh. Ibn Uthaymeen – rahimahullaah – in ash-Sharh al-Mumti’. Wal-laahu ‘Alam.
(2) The Hadith is narrated by Aws ‘ibn Aws – radiyallaahu ‘anhu – and graded Sahih by Shaykh al-Albani – rahimahullah – in Sahih Abu Dawood, #1531.
Share or Not. Choice is Yours. If you share, Allah will reward you. That makes a huge difference.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
6 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Please SCROLL DOWN to find amazing resources, InshaaAllah.
- The Guide ↑ that inspires one to GET CLOSER to the Qur'an. Subhanallaah!
- About CHM file: After download, save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
- Saheeh International's Translation is the most accurate of all English translations of the Qur'an that are available till date.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
W e l c o m e :)
ما شآء الله and الحمد لله for this blog.
هذا من فضل ربّ This is From the Blessings of my Lord.
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You've given us.
All Posts, category-wise ↓
All posts, month-wise ↓
TOP POSTS alhamdulillah
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Saying "Laa Haula Wa Laa Quwwata il-la-Bil-Laah"
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi 'anil Munkar
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
NOTE: The above ↑ translations are in PDF files.
For Online Translations in:
Bangla, Czech, Farsi, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Maranao, Norwegian, Polish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, and Uzbek, Please VISIT quran.com/1
↑ Al Quran for MS-Word. This software will add a new menu “Al-Quran” as Add-Ins to MS Word.
BENEFIT: You can easily insert an ayah of the Qur'an or its translation to your word file, InshaaAllah
What Caring Readers Say..
- Aisha on Education and Three Types of Nafs
- MuQeet on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Cassim on Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- sami on “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”
- MuQeet on “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”.
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day « YasSarNalQuR'aN on “If you have no shame, do whatever you like”!
- MuQeet on Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Explanation of the Hadeeth of the Man who killed 99 men! February 17, 2017
- It is sinful to celebrate Valentine’s Day February 12, 2017
- “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide”. February 10, 2017
- An Introduction to Tajweed January 12, 2017
- Types of Salah and their Validity December 30, 2016
- Insights into Aayatul Kursi December 24, 2016
- Friday Sermon on Prophet Muhammad December 9, 2016
TagsAllah Dua Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Friday Guidance Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Islamiyat Jumuah Makkah Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Prayer Prophet Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf UAE UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran Zikr
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
Thank You :)
Blog at WordPress.com.